Few Questions!

Cenadiva54

do you have to wear a costume to the parties?

What do people wear to the cocktail party with the guests?

I'm coming with my 7yr old niece (she LOVES Farscape and Ben) how long do the talks and parties last?

And any other general info lol! Only bringing my niece so don't have to come alone! So looking what to expect haha

I'm coming with my 7yr old niece (she LOVES Farscape and Ben) how long do the talks and parties last?

And any other general info lol! Only bringing my niece so don't have to come alone! So looking what to expect haha

I've not been to a Chevron event before but the at previous con's I've been to people tend to wear what they want to the themed parties although the majority to seem to have some sort of costume.

The previous cocktail parties I've been to people dressed up in their party dresses and then changed for the themed party after.

Other parties I've been to go on until late into the night sometimes.

Bring a folder or something to keep your photo's and autographs in so the don't get damaged.

:uhoh:

No. I've only ever dressed up twice and it's fine if you come in standard street clothing.

It's a wide range. Some attendees wear real cocktail dresses, others jeans and t-shirt and some will already wear their costume for the evening party.

This is the schedule from Chevron 7.6, hopefully that gives you a general idea of times: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=68457

What else to expect... you'll have tons of fun. :uhoh:

Great thanks!!

Bit gutted I have to leave half way through Sunday as the WWE are over and I'm off to meet all them!!

Bought a gold package just to meet Ben! Never watched SG :uhoh: so wouldnt have a clue on the costumes; but a HUGE Farscape fan! So excited to see him! First ever con!

My niece is always up late so we'll go when she's tired!

You're welcome.

Bit gutted I have to leave half way through Sunday as the WWE are over and I'm off to meet all them!!

Ouh... bad timing. :borg:

I'll be off pretty soon after the closing ceremony myself. Got to catch a plane to the States at Heathrow Monday morning.

Bought a gold package just to meet Ben! Never watched SG :uhoh: so wouldnt have a clue on the costumes; but a HUGE Farscape fan! So excited to see him! First ever con!

From what I picked up on the Farscape forum there'll be a couple of Scapers coming in to see Ben. :angel: So you definitely won't be the only one.