Eternal Twilight 7

CharlotteP

• Showmasters Admin

We are selling tickets for people that have not attended our events in the past .

If we have any of the main 3 guests from the film, we reserve the right to change this at any time to only selling tickets to people that have attended one or more of the ETs previously.

This is so its fair to all the fans that have supported us with the events over the years .

I hope that helps to clears this up.

jason :angry:

We are selling tickets for people that have not attended our events in the past .

If we have any of the main 3 guests from the film, we reserve the right to change this at any time to only selling tickets to people that have attended one or more of the ETs previously.

This is so its fair to all the fans that have supported us with the events over the years .

Sorry did I read this right? You are not selling tickets to previous attendees unless one of the big 3 is attending?

Also do you know when the tickets will be going on sale?

Sorry did I read this right? You are not selling tickets to previous attendees unless one of the big 3 is attending?

I think you've misunderstood a bit. What Jason and Mark were saying is that they are selling tickets now through the online shop to ANYONE who wishes to buy one. Should they be able to secure one of the big three to attend then they reserve the right to take tickets off sale to those who have not attended an event before, so that people who have supported Twilight can still purchase a ticket.

Beauty and Bear.. did you mean VIP. Gold is normally around the £255 mark and VIP - which is restricted to only 4 around the £1000+ mark.

I think you've misunderstood a bit. What Jason and Mark were saying is that they are selling tickets now through the online shop to ANYONE who wishes to buy one. Should they be able to secure one of the big three to attend then they reserve the right to take tickets off sale to those who have not attended an event before, so that people who have supported Twilight can still purchase a ticket.

Beauty and Bear.. did you mean VIP. Gold is normally around the £255 mark and VIP - which is restricted to only 4 around the £1000+ mark.

Yeah I did :clap: I think if I save my pennies really really *really* hard I may be able to go VIP for ET8 lol

Slightly peeved there was no announcement about this.

but YAY just ordered a gold in the shape of an xmas pressie :angry:... I was hoping to go gold this time... as the usual price is £800 I think but 1500 this time. WOW!

Contracts haven't been signed yet, I'm assuming SM are waiting for everything to be sorted before making an announcement on here :)