Party frocks and costumes

Ophelia

Yeaaaay themes have been announced and I'm desperately trying to pull something decent together. I'm thinking Genii peasant for the Stargate villains night?

By the way, are people attending the Gold cocktail party wearing cocktail dresses (and whatever the male equivalent is, although if you want to wear dresses too I'm sure that's fine :blink: ) I have an evening dress to wear but don't want to be the only one dressed to the nines :unsure:

As I have mentioned elsewhere it is disappointing that the themes were announced so late - I am working away from home till the Wednesday night before the con. As I wont have time to rustle up an all new costume set but will have to make do with what I have lying around but I will try. :S

As for the meet and greet/cocktail party - most people seem to go casual or in a stargate costume but I always dress for the event and then change for the first party. I wore a white tuxedo to one and last time I wore a traditional scottish outfit but each to their own. :unsure: