Atlantis and Universe guests please

Avengers7

i would looove to meet Robert carlyle, david blue, brian smith, jamil smith, alaina huffman in universe and david hewlett, rachel luttrell and connor treener in atlantis

It would be nice to see Connor. I imagine that he gets asked to attend more Trek events than he does Stargate events.

Also - I have amended your signature. You are not allowed to mention/discuss non SM/ME events on this forum, and that also applies to your signature. Sorry.

from atlantis id like to see-

connor treener

david hewlett

jason momoa

joe flanigan

Paul McGillion

Jewel Staite

from universe id like to see-

Robert Carlyle

brian j smith

david blue

Alaina Huffman

Justin Louis'

from sg1 id like to see-

michael shanks

christopher judge

claudi black

Cliff Simon

Carmen Argenziano

Garwin Sanford

Erick Avari

Morena Baccarin

J.R. Bourne

Corin Nemec

Teryl Rothery

these are all the people who i REALY want to meet

I'm actually perfectly happy with how it's looking. This will be my first Chevron but having only experienced HW3 last year I see these events as quite different to the big signing shows and while some of the guests I possibly wouldn't bother meeting at a bigger event, I'm actually looking forward to meeting them here as I think they'll be interesting and will give a different perspective on the show than the main cast will.

Amanda is obviously the main draw but I'm quite excited to meet Robin as I really like Sanctuary too and the two of them seem to be great fun together form what I've heard of their other appearances. But I'm hoping there'll still be at least one more announcement and although it'd be nice to meet someone I haven't yet, I'm really not too bothered about who it might be as I'm sure it'll be a great weekend whoever is there.

Just my take on it.

But if I had to choose someone else, David Hewlett appears to be in the UK/London at the moment going by his tweets so might be worth trying to get hold of and I think he'd great fun, especially with Amanda there given how their characters interacted in the show.

Edited by Rockstar6662

I'm actually perfectly happy with how it's looking. This will be my first Chevron but having only experienced HW3 last year I see these events as quite different to the big signing shows and while some of the guests I possibly wouldn't bother meeting at a bigger event, I'm actually looking forward to meeting them here as I think they'll be interesting and will give a different perspective on the show than the main cast will.

Amanda is obviously the main draw but I'm perfectly happy to meet Robin as I really like Sanctuary too and I'm hoping there'll still be at least one more announcement. But although it'd be nice to meet someone I haven't yet, I'm really not too bothered about who it might be as I'm sure it'll be a great weekend whoever is there.

Just my take on it.

But if I had to choose someone else, David Hewlett appears to be in the UK/London at the moment going by his tweets so might be worth trying to get hold of and I think he'd great fun, especially with Amanda there given how their characters interacted in the show.

ye it would be cool to see som sam/rodney interaction on stage and see how well they goet on in real life.

from @star gate geek emily's list, the main ones I want to meet that I haven't already are Carmen Argenziano and Garwin Sanford :king:

from SGU, I've only met David, Patrick, Louis, Julie and Robert Knepper so ANYONE else would be welcome but especially Alaina :WINCE:

surfy sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

I'd really like to meet with Christopher Heyerdahl from SGA, though I wouldn't mind meeting David Hewlett and a few others either. ^^

@stargate geek emily

Nice long list you've got there. :wub: I'd be happy with many of those people as guests at thig event. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, I'd love to meet Chris Heyerdahl...with Joe would be cool to re-enact the whole 'John Sheppard' thing and Conor Trinnear too??