Ticket Number :)

Sazzzy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple people asking if no's are important and what they mean so thought I'd explain.

You're ticket number decides two things;

1) groups for autographs and photos. This is usually done in groups of 30 eg g1-g30 would be group a, g31-g60 would be group b and so on. It's important to know you're group because you will need it to work out when you're scheduled to have your photos etc done. Don't worry SM usually post a schedule and list of groups a day or so before the con here on the forum and they put up big posters of the schedule at the event too as well as including a copy of your reg pack so as long as you know you're group you'll be ok. I think they put the group number on the badges last year but if you're unsure of your group when you get to the con theres always people around to help. Whether you're in group a or group z you'll have time to get everything done and being in group z won't mean you're last for everything, SM try to stagger it so you might find you get your auto with a guest before someone in group a.

2) talks. Your ticket number determines the order that you are let into the hall. The seating is split into three sections (gold, silver, and standard) and assuming it is the same procedure as past hallowhedons you are let into the hall in groups of 10 by ticket number. Eg 1-10 go first, then 11-20 and so on.

Bit of a long winded explanation but I hope that helps:D

Don't worry I've not got mine, I always get them sent to my parents house (as I work offshore 1/2 of the year) but my folks have been away on holiday, and dont get back until later today, so they haven't sent the ticket down to me.

As has been said it's not a problem if you don't get them in time, bring along the confirmation email and some ID and the crew will sort you out :)

Don't worry I've not got mine, I always get them sent to my parents house (as I work offshore 1/2 of the year) but my folks have been away on holiday, and dont get back until later today, so they haven't sent the ticket down to me.

Oil rig?

Oil rig?

Nah, good guess though, I work on survey vessels, we do the surveys which are used to decide where to put the the oil rigs/wells/windfarms etc. So I end up very loosely working 8 weeks on 8 weeks off.

Oil rig?

Nah, good guess though, I work on survey vessels, we do the surveys which are used to decide where to put the the oil rigs/wells/windfarms etc. So I end up very loosely working 8 weeks on 8 weeks off.

Very interesting. Based largely in the North Sea, or all around the British Isles?