A few last minute questions! :)

newfan

Hey :) Really excited about this weekend! Just going to start getting packed this afternoon and I was just wondering about outfits!

I guess during the day it's just as casual as you want? But what about the parties? I assume not everyone is going to them in fancy dress? Do those not in fancy dress still get dressed up like they are going to a party? I.e dresses and heels etc?

Sorry that's probably a dumb question but I want to come prepared!

Also, the hilton phone in the train station, is this at Bham international (the nec station)? or do we have to walk over from there?

Finally, does anyone use the leisure facilities at the hilton? I was thinking if we have a big gap of down time i might gym or swim? Will there be time do you think? x

• Moderators

Hi there,

1. There's a whole mixture. Some like to do the themes, some just dress up in party gear, and some just come casual. It's all about what you're comfortable in, and you really won't feel out of place whatever you choose.

2. Yes, Birmingham International, although it's not that far to walk if you feel like it:

http://massiveevents.co.uk/eternaltwilight6/info.php?travel

3. I certainly know of people that have used the leisure facilities. It's up to you really based on your own schedule and what you want to do :blush:

• Moderators

You can be as casual or as dressy as you want - both during the day and at the parties. There will almost certainly be people at the parties in everything from jeans and a T-shirt to a nice dress (and of course all of those in costume).

There is a courtesy bus to the hilton from Birmingham International station, but (based on the one time I caught it) it's actually almost faster to just walk - it's not a long way and there are signs pointing the right direction.

I've never personally had time to use the gym or the pool at a con, but I do know some people who have.