Registration letters

Yvie

Is it sad that I did a little dance when I got home from work to find mine had arrived? Lol I don't care, I shall do another...

... So excited about this con. This time next week I will be bouncing off the Walls knowing that I will be meeting Amber benson the next day for the very first time :YAHOO:

Excites to meet other guests as well but especially Amber :clap:

I still haven't received mine, I hope I'll get it before I leave on Thursday! What if I don't?

If it does not arrive in time then all you need to do is take a print of your e-mail confirmation (or your receipt if you purchased it at the previous event), plus photographic ID, to the event and you will be able to register.

Okay, well I sent an e-mail a few month ago stating that I lost my confirmation e-mail and someone answered me and told me :

Aurélie,

Your order number was **** (number of my order) and you booked one Silver ticket in the name of Aurélie *********. Everything is okay and you'll be sent a registration letter a few weeks before the event as normal.

Kind regards

Yvie

Massive Events Online Shop

So if I show that e-mail, it should be enough, right? :)

Edited by frenchwhedonist

I just came back from vacantion and found mine in the mail. I really liked that letter (much nicer than the bills I found too) They wrote my last name wrong but I guess that should not be a problem, because it is just one tiny little letter too much. ;-) I read the last entry so I will just write a little last minute mail.

Edited by Flora2y5H

I know I shouldn't be nervous as I have an email + a receipt that state that I paid for a ticket but I can't help it, I'm nervous, I afraid that something will go wrong :D

Yeah it annoying when it's stuck on your mind, but honestly don't worry about it. You've got the email/receipt so there wont be any problem at all collecting your pass.

I'm in the same situation myself :)