ET6 Schedule

Too Tall

Hi i've got a question to ask! There are 3 of us in Group K and we want to go to Becca's talk on sunday at 11:00 but we have a photo with Chaske at 11:00 and a photo with Gil at 11:30 and I don't think we can get both photos done in time. Would it be possible to have our photos done with Gil on the saturday instead of the sunday?

Any help would be great, thanks! :blush:

Go to Becca's talk, and then come out and got to Chaske's photo and then Gil's, you'll be fine.

Thankyou TT!! :D

• Moderators

I am really worried me and my auntie are in two diffrent groups so does anyone know if M group start at s240 or s241? thank you :)

Even if you do end up in different groups, if you speak to TooTall at the event he may be able to switch one of you into the other's group.

And I think it would probably be 241.

I am really worried me and my auntie are in two diffrent groups so does anyone know if M group start at s240 or s241? thank you :)

Even if you do end up in different groups, if you speak to TooTall at the event he may be able to switch one of you into the other's group.

Ah ok thank you :) i will do :)

• Showmasters Admin

etmuse is correct, it is 241. I've corrected the first post.

And yes, if you find you are in different groups just come and see me at the event and I'll sort it out :(

etmuse is correct, it is 241. I've corrected the first post.

And yes, if you find you are in different groups just come and see me at the event and I'll sort it out :(

Yes i think we are i will try and find you when we get the reg packs packs tomorrow :) Thank you :lol:

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any of you would let me take some pictures of you as a group or on your own this weekend, as i am doing a photography project on Eternal Twilight in the style of photojournalism, and i need to get as many pictures as possible. If you wouldn't mind me taking some pictures of you could you email me XSammi-louX AT hotmail.co.uk

Thank you in advance guys =] could really use the help =]

Sammy-lou

xx

• Showmasters Admin

Sammy-Cullen,

I've changed your email address so it's not automatically readable, so you don't start getting lots of spam.

I'd suggest you're best bet it just to go up and talk to people at the event. Pretty much everyone it nice and friendly, and if you explain what you're doing they'll be happy to help I'm sure. People take picutres of each other all the time :(

Stuart.

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any of you would let me take some pictures of you as a group or on your own this weekend, as i am doing a photography project on Eternal Twilight in the style of photojournalism, and i need to get as many pictures as possible. If you wouldn't mind me taking some pictures of you could you email me XSammi-louX AT hotmail.co.uk

Sammy-lou

xx

I won't mind if you take photos of me! :)

Hi Guys,

Sammy-lou

xx

I'm up for pictures too. At the parties I will be dressed as Edward Cullen on Sat and Sunday, and Friday I'll be Jace Wayland from the Mortal Instruments so lots of tattoos and blonde hair.

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any of you would let me take some pictures of you as a group or on your own this weekend, as i am doing a photography project on Eternal Twilight in the style of photojournalism, and i need to get as many pictures as possible. If you wouldn't mind me taking some pictures of you could you email me XSammi-louX@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you in advance guys =] could really use the help =]Sammy-louxx

I'm up for pictures too. At the parties I will be dressed as Edward Cullen on Sat and Sunday, and Friday I'll be Jace Wayland from the Mortal Instruments so lots of tattoos and blonde hair.
Thank you so much guys =] if you could let me know what your dressed as and I will take some pictures and if you put your email on her I will send you the photos =] x Edited by 1of2