ET6 Schedule

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry it's a bit small, photobucket hates me today! There will be a copy in your reg packs as usual, and large versions on the walls at the event.

ET6Friday.jpg

ET6Sat.jpg

ET6Sun.jpg

Gold Groups

A : G1 - G30

B : G31 - G60

C : G61 - G90

D : G91 AND OVER

Silver Groups

E : S1 - S30

F : S31 - S60

G : S61 - S90

H : S91 - S120

I : S121 - S150

J : S151 - S180

K : S181 - S210

L : S211 - S240

M : S241 AND OVER

Standard Groups

N : ST1 - ST30

O : ST31 - ST60

P : ST61 - ST90

Q : ST91 - ST120

R : ST121 - ST150

S : ST151 AND OVER

• Showmasters Admin

Hopefully that's a bit better? I've split them up so that PB doesn't squish them as much.

Legend! I know I'm getting on now but that was small!

It was fine when I made it. It looked fine in PB, up link to it and it was "tiny" :D O'well fixed now :YAHOO:

Hopefully that's a bit better? I've split them up so that PB doesn't squish them as much.

Legend! I know I'm getting on now but that was small!

It was fine when I made it. It looked fine in PB, up link to it and it was "tiny" :D O'well fixed now :YAHOO:

All printed and sorted thanks :-)

Hi i've got a question to ask! There are 3 of us in Group K and we want to go to Becca's talk on sunday at 11:00 but we have a photo with Chaske at 11:00 and a photo with Gil at 11:30 and I don't think we can get both photos done in time. Would it be possible to have our photos done with Gil on the saturday instead of the sunday?

Any help would be great, thanks! :D

Hi i've got a question to ask! There are 3 of us in Group K and we want to go to Becca's talk on sunday at 11:00 but we have a photo with Chaske at 11:00 and a photo with Gil at 11:30 and I don't think we can get both photos done in time. Would it be possible to have our photos done with Gil on the saturday instead of the sunday?

You can go for photos anytime after you're group is called, I did a few photos on Sunday at ET5 I was called for them all on Saturday but Sunday would have been really quiet :D

I feel like this is a stupid question that I should already know the answer to...but since Charlie is only there on the Sunday, does that mean we can't buy extra photoshoots/autographs with him? :blush:

Yeah you can, say you buy an extra photo, two will be taken there and then :)

EDIT: Oh okay I'll shut up, I guess you mean cause of the short time frame? Yeah I dunno then :D

Edited by Holly

• Showmasters Admin

Go to Becca's talk, and then come out and got to Chaske's photo and then Gil's, you'll be fine.

Group I has a clash Sunday morning - any advice on that?

Go to Patricks first. The worst that can happen is you miss the end of Charlie's at 10:00 and so you can just got through at 12:00.

I feel like this is a stupid question that I should already know the answer to...but since Charlie is only there on the Sunday, does that mean we can't buy extra photoshoots/autographs with him? :blush:

There will be no specific limit. Although we may stop selling them if we look to be running out of time.