Letters ?

Gatewhale

Is there any update on the tickets being sent out this is only my second chevron event so i am not sure how close to the event the tickets get set out but with only 7 postal days left before the convention i am getting worried, as it does not leave much time if an issue arises such as the letter not arriving to get it sorted.

many thanks :D

Edited by david111066

Is there any update on the tickets being sent out this is only my second chevron event so i am not sure how close to the event the tickets get set out but with only 7 postal days left before the convention i am getting worried, as it does not leave much time if an issue arises such as the letter not arriving to get it sorted.

many thanks :D

Yvie will post once the letters have been mailed.

If the ticket doesn't arrive for some reason just bring the print out of your order e-mail. That's all you will need.

and euhm .. if you don't have the email mailed to you cause you bought the tickets at the last event ???

If the registration letter does not arrive in time then all you need to do is bring your receipt, plus photo ID.

and if the receipt has become so faded ? will a copy of my creditcard bill do ?

Well, no letter yet and I've managed to lose my credit card receipt plus no idea where that particular credit card bill is. Bought at 7.6 and a Gold pass too. A little concerned now. Have e-mailed and queried because it must be on record - bought an early 7.8 Gold pass.

Well, no letter yet and I've managed to lose my credit card receipt plus no idea where that particular credit card bill is. Bought at 7.6 and a Gold pass too. A little concerned now. Have e-mailed and queried because it must be on record - bought an early 7.8 Gold pass.

I haven't had any emails asking about Chevron letters, so please try emailing info@collectormania.com, that's the address for the shop queries. :whistling:

I haven't had any emails asking about Chevron letters, so please try emailing info@collectormania.com, that's the address for the shop queries. :whistling:

Hi Yvie. E-mailed that address. Thanks.