Limit on number of books being signed by authors?

kimibee86

Hiya,

I was just wondering if there is a limit to how many books I could get signed by an author?

I wanted Silence signed by Becca Fitzpatrick for Me, and i have 2 other friends who love this book too and wanted to get them a signed copy for Christmas (if possible) and then possibly 1 for me and 1 for a friend by LA Weatherly.

I didn't want to be holding up the line by getting loads signed, but i also don't want to miss an opportunity to get my friends a signed book each as Christmas Presents.

Can someone help?

Thanks

xx

There's no limit as far as I know, when Richelle Mead was signing at an ET event people were getting 4+ books signed at a time as she had 2 different book series out.

I've got 4 different versions of Silence to take along and get signed so you won't be the only person in the queue with a big pile of books! :)

There is no limit, but if you have more than 4 or 5 please do be considerate of other attendees and go down more than once, and get 4 or 5 signed at a time.

Thank you very much. I'm only looking at getting 3 from Becca and maybe 2 from LA Weatherly but if i end up getting more i'll make sure to check the line lengths first.

xx