Registration letters are on their way!

Yvie

Okay, that's a small lie because they're actually in a box by my front door waiting to be posted on the way to work, but you get the idea ;)

YAY!! :D

(Please wait until next week before emailing me to ask where your letter is - give the postie a chance to do his job. I'm super busy this week, so any emails asking about tickets won't be a priority :smile: )

Hi Yvie

Any chance you could look at your email account as I am having a panic attack (email will explain all!)

Thanks in advance :)

PANIC AVERTED. Yours is the ONLY email I've got time to reply to before the weekend. I hope you're proud :WAVE:

I was just wondering if someone could help me...what would i do if my registration letter doesn't turn up?

i'm heading to the Hilton on Thurs so it's cutting it a bit close and I don't want to get there and not be able to attend the convention.

Thanks

xx

Hello here is not is not received yet the letter and his me inquite I am afraid of not having him in time, saddened for me we write being French I done my best

The letters were sent on the 11th. It's only the 17th today. An international letter taking a week is not unusual. I am sure it will still show up.

If for some reason it does not arrive on time just bring a print out of your order. You will be okay with that too.

I was just wondering if someone could help me...what would i do if my registration letter doesn't turn up?

i'm heading to the Hilton on Thurs so it's cutting it a bit close and I don't want to get there and not be able to attend the convention.

Thanks

xx

See above - print out your order e-mail and you'll be fine.