hotel booked already!

alisonloub

ive just looked and theres travel lodge in central mk thats like �32 odd per night. ( althought that's a non refundable one )

Yeah I saw that its the refundable ones thats £299 for the same hotel. Can't afford the hotel for a few weeks at the mo cause of a con next weekend. Ah well will keep an eye on it after the con

Yeah, i noticed after i had typed it out xD

I know its slightly offtopic, but does anyone know if there will be room shares going on ( out of curiosity.)

I've been wondering which hotel to stay in. The one I stayed in last time was about £80 for two nights but this time round their quoting £299 for the two nights which is a bit :( to be honest. Its also only a travel lodge so I'm pretty shocked. Does anyone have any hotel suggestions that have parking close by.

i would say check the premier inns as there about 5 in the area

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I've booked a room at a Travelodge a couple of miles down the road for the one night (Sat). It would have been nice to stay at the Doubletree again, but I can't afford it.

It would be nice to have a get together of our own at a bar somewhere, or would we still be able to use the bar at the Doubletree even if we're not staying there?

Well, I've booked a room at a Travelodge a couple of miles down the road for the one night (Sat). It would have been nice to stay at the Doubletree again, but I can't afford it.

It would be nice to have a get together of our own at a bar somewhere, or would we still be able to use the bar at the Doubletree even if we're not staying there?

you can indeed drink in the bar, aslong as their are guests with you, we met a guy at last yrs newbie meet and he wasn't staying!!

i decided not to go with the jurys inn ive gone with a little bed and breakfast called the charter house b and b with breakfast got to have my breakfast toast before i come to the event and i asked if they could do it for 7 and they said yes its a mile awayfrom the dons so thats ok

Edited by the4thtimelord

I stayed at teh Ramada encore last year for a few nights, wasnt too expencive and very close to the venue, think i paid £70 for two nights in the executive part of the hotel, very plush!! williong to split a room with someone if they wanted?? im really only there for the sports stars and the nights out lol