Cheap/Free local Heathrow buses

bex4cedric

Found this link in the H2 forum and thought I'd share :clap:

Basically its info about the Hoppa Buses and the local buses which are super cheap and sometimes free!!

http://www.londontoolkit.com/lhr/hotel_hoppa_bus.htm#bus

Just wondering if anyone used these last year?

I'm staying at the Ibis and planning on using these back from the parties if possible as well as going to and from heathrow

• Moderators

The Ibis is outside the 'free' section of the local bus routes, but the walk from the final free stop - Harlington Corner I think it's called - literally takes about a minute (I stayed at the Ibis a few weeks ago the night before heading off on holiday and did this).

The Radisson is within the 'free' zone and there are free busses from the bus stations at every terminal.

• Moderators

Yeah, the closest bus stop to the ibis is the one that's the very end of the 'free' zone - technically the hotel itself is outside it but since the closest bus stop is inside it doesn't really make a difference.

I emailed the Radisson about free buses and this what they told me. At Heathrow go to the central bus station and take a 140 , 105 , 111 , 285 bus to Bath Road which is free and the stop is New Road where our hotel is next door.

Hope this helps.

Does anyone happen to know how many stops there are between the 423 from Terminal 5 and the Radisson? I have a tendency to get lost really easily and the bus info online isn't really that helpful.

I'd suggest asking the driver to let you know when you get to the stop. I did that for H2.

Does anyone happen to know how many stops there are between the 423 from Terminal 5 and the Radisson? I have a tendency to get lost really easily and the bus info online isn't really that helpful.

I'd suggest asking the driver to let you know when you get to the stop. I did that for H2.

Good idea. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

bumped!

Needs to stay on page one! lol

I emailed the Radisson about free buses and this what they told me. At Heathrow go to the central bus station and take a 140 , 105 , 111 , 285 bus to Bath Road which is free and the stop is New Road where our hotel is next door.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!