A message from Eddie Paskey

snakeydavid

My good friend Eddie Paskey asked me to post this message for him

For all Of my Dear Friends and Fans;;

Please excuse my tears of gratitude for all of you visiting me and Judy last Saturday and Sunday,at the Media Show! You made our trip so special and enjoyable, your loyalty and kindness is overwhelming. To think that-- after 45 years, you all would give up your weekend to come and be a part of my joy. You created a moment in our life that we will always remember and be Humbled by your generosity and the love you showed us. So many of you thanked us for coming-- well I want to THANK YOU for coming also. Saying thank you doesn't seem to be enough!! From the bottom of our hearts Judy and I say Thank You and Pray that God will Bless You in all ways!! Eddie and Judy Paskey aka Lt. Leslie

I was Eddie's guest assistant on Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent working with him.

If he does another UK event, I hope more people will take the time to go see him. He's a lovely man who clearly enjoys meeting fans and has some fascinating stories to tell.

Truly great guest. He was my main reason for making the 200 mile round trip to the show.

And really good to hear that he and his wife enjoyed it so much too.

The perfect guest really - we enjoyed meeting him and he was very happy to be there, and he couldn't have been nicer to meet.

Out of all the guests I've met at the shows this year (LFCC, CM:MK, Sportsmania and EMS) he's the guest I'd most like to see invited back to a show next year.

And anyone who didn't meet him this time, I would thoroughly recommend taking the time to meet him if he's at a future show.

He's a massive part of Trek history and you'll be glad to have met such a great guest, who actually appreciates the efforts we make as fans to be at the shows.

I was Eddie's guest assistant on Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent working with him.

If he does another UK event, I hope more people will take the time to go see him. He's a lovely man who clearly enjoys meeting fans and has some fascinating stories to tell.

Hi Dwarfbabe - I didn't realise it was you at Eddie's table. He was definately busier all day on the Saturday.

Hi Dwarfbabe - I didn't realise it was you at Eddie's table. He was definately busier all day on the Saturday.

Yes, that was me and I would happily work with him again.

He was so lovely :) 'you're not Karen' is the stand out thing that I remember him saying to me lol :smile: such a funny person too. Judy was just as nice :D

Hi

Sadly I wasn't able to attend EMS this year due to working away as a singer aboard a cruise ship.

However after watching 'Bring back Star Trek' a few years ago I emailed Eddie and we struck up a dialogue - as many of you know he is great at answering emails.

Anyhow, at the time I was working at a theatre in Missouri in a show called 'The 12 Tenors' and he said that he and Judy were due a vacation and could he come and see the show. I was flattered and honoured and a little nervous. I left a copy of 'Bring back star trek' at his hotel as channel 4 hadn't bothered to send him a copy if you can believe that. Anyway during our show we have to stand and introduce ourselves I said something along the following, I was very nervous and gibbered like the fanboy I am

''Hello my name is Robert Brendan and i'm from Kent. I'm very very excited today as we have with us a living legend. This man has been in more episodes of Star Trek TOS than I can count. I am honoured to have him with us today, so to Eddie and Judy and indeed to you all - Live Long and Propser'' I then made the Vulcan salute to the sheer bewilderment of many of the audience.

We autograph CD's after the show and Eddie and Judy queued and came down the line to thank us, I was shocked at how humble he is. After the show we posed for a picture with him and Judy and he took myself, my friend and my mum and Dad out to dinner and Andy William's ''Moon River Grill' paid for it all and bought me a fleece from his home town. He regaled us of tales from TOS much to my delight.

I got him comp tickets for the other shows at the theatre. People can have their picture taken on the way in with a Broadway backdrop. I asked him and Judy to pose with me and my mum and Dad and he said 'no no no you don't want that'...but I insisted and he very nicely said yes.

I sent my mum and sis along to EMS so my sister could say a hello. Judy immediately recognised my mum and rushed over to say hello. I was very pleased also as he could finally sign my Star Trek Monopoly as my parents had refused to bring it out to the US the first time for fear it would be damaged lol.

I'm glad you all enjoyed meeting him and hope I get to see him again. Thank you Showmasters for bringing him over and glad he made it through Security - he was concerned because he has many metal parts in his body lol.

If someone could tell me how to add pictures I will glady put up the pictures from his visit to see my show. Thanks! :D

Yes, that was me and I would happily work with him again.

Eddie was very complimentary about how he was looked after by your good self on Sunday and Phil on Saturday. In fact he was very impressed with Showmasters and how they took care of him. He said that he can't remember being as well looked after at any other convention or signing event in the past.

Hi

Sadly I wasn't able to attend EMS this year due to working away as a singer aboard a cruise ship.

However after watching 'Bring back Star Trek' a few years ago I emailed Eddie and we struck up a dialogue - as many of you know he is great at answering emails.

Anyhow, at the time I was working at a theatre in Missouri in a show called 'The 12 Tenors' and he said that he and Judy were due a vacation and could he come and see the show. I was flattered and honoured and a little nervous. I left a copy of 'Bring back star trek' at his hotel as channel 4 hadn't bothered to send him a copy if you can believe that. Anyway during our show we have to stand and introduce ourselves I said something along the following, I was very nervous and gibbered like the fanboy I am

''Hello my name is Robert Brendan and i'm from Kent. I'm very very excited today as we have with us a living legend. This man has been in more episodes of Star Trek TOS than I can count. I am honoured to have him with us today, so to Eddie and Judy and indeed to you all - Live Long and Propser'' I then made the Vulcan salute to the sheer bewilderment of many of the audience.

We autograph CD's after the show and Eddie and Judy queued and came down the line to thank us, I was shocked at how humble he is. After the show we posed for a picture with him and Judy and he took myself, my friend and my mum and Dad out to dinner and Andy William's ''Moon River Grill' paid for it all and bought me a fleece from his home town. He regaled us of tales from TOS much to my delight.

I got him comp tickets for the other shows at the theatre. People can have their picture taken on the way in with a Broadway backdrop. I asked him and Judy to pose with me and my mum and Dad and he said 'no no no you don't want that'...but I insisted and he very nicely said yes.

I sent my mum and sis along to EMS so my sister could say a hello. Judy immediately recognised my mum and rushed over to say hello. I was very pleased also as he could finally sign my Star Trek Monopoly as my parents had refused to bring it out to the US the first time for fear it would be damaged lol.

I'm glad you all enjoyed meeting him and hope I get to see him again. Thank you Showmasters for bringing him over and glad he made it through Security - he was concerned because he has many metal parts in his body lol.

If someone could tell me how to add pictures I will glady put up the pictures from his visit to see my show. Thanks! :unsure:

Hi RB. Eddie told me about your show a couple of years back. As you know he and Judy really enjoyed the whole experience. I was with them when he met your Mum again at EMS. Aren't they such warm and genuine people? The messages on here say it all.

Hi RB. Eddie told me about your show a couple of years back. As you know he and Judy really enjoyed the whole experience. I was with them when he met your Mum again at EMS. Aren't they such warm and genuine people? The messages on here say it all.

QTF. He geniunely is humbled by the whole thing, I'm glad the fans enjoyed meeting him so much. My mum was very chuffed that Judy was there and recognised her ! :)

QTF. He geniunely is humbled by the whole thing, I'm glad the fans enjoyed meeting him so much. My mum was very chuffed that Judy was there and recognised her ! :)

QTF - Sorry

QTF - Sorry

haha oops - doh! :unsure:

QTF - Sorry

haha oops - doh! :unsure:

LOL No probs - Judging from your name TheRobe and your love of TOS - Are you a Jay Robinson fan or am I going off on a tangent.

you're not Karen' is the stand out thing that I remember him saying to me lol :D

Lol. He did say later that he wondered where I'd gone and that he thought you were a lovely young lady :blush:

you're not Karen' is the stand out thing that I remember him saying to me lol :D

Lol. He did say later that he wondered where I'd gone and that he thought you were a lovely young lady :D

Awww man <3