Bitten 3 Website

slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

bit3.jpg

>>> CLICK HERE <<<

As promised, here is the brand new site up and running (at last) for Bitten 3! It was time for a bit of a make-over and it's not as dark as it was before, so hope you like it! As for mistakes... well there's probably a few mentions of Bitten '2' in there, my bad! Let me know if you spot any mistakes :D

SJ

x

Looking good, me likey. :D I did spot on the venue section, though, that balance of hotel needed to be paid by the end of January 2011!! lol I don't think there is a hotel deal sorted out for next year yet.

Helen :)

So as the website says to call the hotel to book a room, does this mean that there is now a deal or is this still being worked out as to be honest it's all a little baffling?!?!?!
It appears that there is no actual code to quote. You just need to say that you are attending this event.

So does this mean the hotel are accepting convention rate bookings now? They haven't yet said anything about it (we were supposed to be notified) and as the info says pay the balance by 2011 I was wondering if it was the info from Bitten 2 and has not as yet become active for Bitten 3?

Edited by jcAngel

I just rang the hotel and they say things are still being agreed. I mentioned that the rates have been set out in the venue section but he said the event itself still hadn't been confirmed and to call back in a few months. Mind you, that could be one of the bits that need updating from Bitten 2 because the rate hasn't changed on the Bitten 3 page. :clap:

Good to see the new website up in the meantime - excellent choice of background as always!

I just rang the hotel and they say things are still being agreed. I mentioned that the rates have been set out in the venue section but he said the event itself still hadn't been confirmed and to call back in a few months. Mind you, that could be one of the bits that need updating from Bitten 2 because the rate hasn't changed on the Bitten 3 page. :unsure:

Good to see the new website up in the meantime - excellent choice of background as always!

Thakns for the update. I kind of figured that might be the case, but always good to know for sure.

• 2 weeks later...