Chris Judge 'IN COSTUME' Photoshoot ON SALE NOW!

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are delighted to announce something special for Chevron 7.7! :o

Chris Judge will be taking part in a special 'SG-1 In Costume' photo shoot! :D

This is a unique opportunity to get your photo taken with Chris as never before.

The price is £25 per photo shoot and they can be purchased HERE in the online shop! :P

Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity!

Thanks

Mark ;)

* Please note that this is a special one off photo shoot and not included in any ticket package. Gold and silver ticket holders will still get a standard photo shoot with Chris not in costume as part of their ticket package.

christopher-judge-dans.jpg

• Showmasters Admin

Please can you detail what costume, after mcniece just having glasses and a cigar and paul not having anything at EMS Id like to know prior to purchase, thanks

Great shoot though!

Chris will be wearing his Green SG-1 uniform! (Trousers, t-shirt and jacket).

Mark :D

thats awesome!!
Indeed.

A Goa'uld staff weapon would make a nice addition :whistling:

ye a staff weapon would be excelent. i think it would meake the picture realy special.

Hi Mark, as I'm fetching Quite a few costumes that Chris wore both in SG1 and his two he wore in Atlantis, you are more than welcome to use something for his photo shoot. Also I will have his staff weapon he used in the 200th episode as the Tin Man. You are most welcome if you want something different for him to wear. Keith.

Don't suppose he'd be wearing his jaffa forehead symbol too?

The staff weapon would also be a nice addition :clap:

• Showmasters Admin
thats awesome!!
Indeed.

A Goa'uld staff weapon would make a nice addition :blush:

And I know a man who has one :(

thats awesome!!
Indeed.

A Goa'uld staff weapon would make a nice addition :blush:

And I know a man who has one :(

and will christopher judge have his gold horehead apophis emblum?it would be so cool if he does?

Hi Mark, as I'm fetching Quite a few costumes that Chris wore both in SG1 and his two he wore in Atlantis, you are more than welcome to use something for his photo shoot. Also I will have his staff weapon he used in the 200th episode as the Tin Man. You are most welcome if you want something different for him to wear. Keith.

Now that's generous and v exciting! :D Hope he's u for it. :D

This may sound like a really silly and obvious question, but I've never ordered an extra photo shoot for a Chevron before... Do I select the "Free P&P" option of 'delivery' as it won't be getting sent out to me? Or does that cover the admin costs? Plus, I ordered my tickets at the last Chevron so therefore don't have an order number, do I just mention that and leave my name in the comments box?

Thanks guys :headscratch:

This may sound like a really silly and obvious question, but I've never ordered an extra photo shoot for a Chevron before... Do I select the "Free P&P" option of 'delivery' as it won't be getting sent out to me? Or does that cover the admin costs? Plus, I ordered my tickets at the last Chevron so therefore don't have an order number, do I just mention that and leave my name in the comments box?Thanks guys :headscratch:
Yes, select 'free P&P'. The receipt will have your ticket number wrote on it. Put that in the comment box so that the photo shoot order can be matched up.