Autographica Schedule

showmasters

Hi,

Sorry if i am being thick but ....

I know on the website it states that the drinks reception starts around 7.30pm, and continues until around 8.30pm.

I wondered if this is the one on the Friday night which weekend passes are entitled to attend, or if that drinks reception is for weekend passes is at a different time / day etc!

Thanks in advance for any answer!

• Showmasters Admin

Hi,

Sorry if i am being thick but ....

I know on the website it states that the drinks reception starts around 7.30pm, and continues until around 8.30pm.

I wondered if this is the one on the Friday night which weekend passes are entitled to attend, or if that drinks reception is for weekend passes is at a different time / day etc!

Thanks in advance for any answer!

There is only one wine reception on the Friday night so if you have a weekend pass this is the one to come along to.

Cheers

Paul

There is only one wine reception on the Friday night so if you have a weekend pass this is the one to come along to.

Cheers

Paul

Well the "celebrity dinner" page on the website clearly says "The evening starts with an exclusive drinks reception around 7.30pm <blah blah>....At around 8.30pm everyone moves to their reserved space at their pre-selected celebrity table"

And the VIP ticket page says "Exclusive Drinks Reception on Friday & Saturday night....free wine!"

So how come you are saying there is only one drinks reception?

There is no mention as to what time the Friday night is but one assumes 7.30pm I suppose....?

Will we be allowed to take photos at the drinks/dinner at all? I don't mind the prices but would rather have the dressed up evening photos than daytime photos.

I think Paul meant there is only one drinks reception on Friday which both weekend and diamond pass holders can go to as opposed to different receptions for the different passes on the same night.

I believe there is then another reception on Saturday night which is only for people who have tickets for the dinner.

• Showmasters Admin

I think Paul meant there is only one drinks reception on Friday which both weekend and diamond pass holders can go to as opposed to different receptions for the different passes on the same night.

I believe there is then another reception on Saturday night which is only for people who have tickets for the dinner.

Correct :WAVE:

Please confirm when you get there, but I do beleive the Friday night reception is from 7:30pm.

Please confirm when you get there, but I do beleive the Friday night reception is from 7:30pm.

Ah sorry, I forgot there was a weekend pass that wasn't VIP pass. Thanks.

We live in London so we're coming over "when it starts", so I guess we'll assume 7.30pm but if anyone finds out differently it would be helpful if you could post, thanks.

• Showmasters Admin

Ah sorry, I forgot there was a weekend pass that wasn't VIP pass. Thanks.

We live in London so we're coming over "when it starts", so I guess we'll assume 7.30pm but if anyone finds out differently it would be helpful if you could post, thanks.

It will be from 7.30pm

Thanks

Paul