Autographica Schedule

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

I don't see David Graham's photoshoot on Sunday. Any chance this could be added to the end of the day or is he no longer to do one?

It will be under the Thunderbirds shoot. You can choose either a solo shot at £10 each all all three voice actors for £20. Tickets for the group shot will be available on the day at the show.

Thanks

Paul

• Showmasters Admin

Arrangements are fine.

I guess from the amount of time allocated for the Astronaut Group that you expect the numbers to be small.

Would I be able to trade my Buzz prebook photoshoot for a Thornton, Thagard, Jones (plus £10 extra) ?

Sure

Email me or call to arrange.

Dave

Arrangements are fine.

I guess from the amount of time allocated for the Astronaut Group that you expect the numbers to be small.

Would I be able to trade my Buzz prebook photoshoot for a Thornton, Thagard, Jones (plus £10 extra) ?

Sure

Email me or call to arrange.

Dave

Thanks Dave. Now its make up my mind time before Saturday!

We're considering attending this event but it's a long way to travel for us.

Do you know if Honor Blackman is allowing photos at her table?

I've just checked the homepage to see the spelling of her name and she's not listed.

I'm only asking as we can only attend for about an hour and wouldn't be able to attend the photoshoot. I'm guessing she's probably not in the bond girls photoshoot anyway and I'm now wondering if she's attending?

Thanks

• Showmasters Admin

We're considering attending this event but it's a long way to travel for us.

Do you know if Honor Blackman is allowing photos at her table?

I've just checked the homepage to see the spelling of her name and she's not listed.

I'm only asking as we can only attend for about an hour and wouldn't be able to attend the photoshoot. I'm guessing she's probably not in the bond girls photoshoot anyway and I'm now wondering if she's attending?

Thanks

Honor is still attending, it is a typo on the website. We expect Honor to be one of busiest guests and therefore she will not be doing posed photos at the table. You can have a photo either with her on her own or as part of the Bond girl line up which she will be taking part in.

Thanks

Paul

Autographica

All of the astronauts attending are in the astronaut group photo?

I also can't find the price for this photoshoot (maybe my fault?).

The astronaut group shot is a exclusive alternative for those who ordered a Buzz shoot or have a deluxe weekend pass (the one that includes 10 photoshoots)

A few quick questions:

1. if people can't attend at the time of the photoshoots then is there any other way a photo can be taken?

2. How busy are people expecting the event to be, will there be large queues at some of the guests?

Thanks

1. As far as I am aware, the only other option is a photo at the signing desk (if allowed).

2. Not the easiest of questions to answer. As with any event some guests will no doubt have large queues while others may not. Paul has already mentioned Honor Blackman, I would guess that Edgar Mitchell will also be busy. Although he has attended, I haven't seen Stirling Moss at this type of event before, but everytime I have seen him signing at motorsport events he has alway been very busy. Most of the others I have little knowledge of so it wouldn't be fair to guess.

Hello ...

How long to have the photographs?

M .

I am not entirely sure what you are asking - how long before the photographs are printed and ready for collection?

Approximately 2 hours- although that can vary.

yes c' is well my request ok thank you for your answer. J' use a site of translation thus sorry. thank you for your prompt response.

Problem Getting Imformation.

I emailed about three months ago to ask what date(s) Susan Hampshire was appearing. I received a nice phone call saying she would be there for one day and to keep watching for further details. I've been watching and can not find out when she will be there. I emailed again a month ago, no reply. Telephoned twice two weeks ago, no reply. Phoned again today, 13th and message states phones or off untill end of October. Tried emailing today and again no reply.

Is there any one out there who knows what day(s) she is there so I dont waste my time driving a 100 miles there for nothing.