Who carnt wait for first guest Annoucement

Starbug

• 1 month later...

well i was really looking forward to it till i looked up travel possibilites and found out it'll cost £22, take 1 train and three coaches, and about 7hrs to get there from where i live and thats before i've paid for accomodation and got spending money for autographs, memorabillia ECT... :D they better have some good guests!!

well i was really looking forward to it till i looked up travel possibilites and found out it'll cost £22, take 1 train and three coaches, and about 7hrs to get there from where i live and thats before i've paid for accomodation and got spending money for autographs, memorabillia ECT... :D they better have some good guests!!

£22? The context in which you've said it is like you are complaining about the cost lol £22 is very cheap for travel I'd say, especially if you are 7 hours away.

I'm doing my up-most not to come on this topic every day lol I'm so excited and really hope that it does all go ahead as it would be an amazing event to get to go to

I'm loving your unabashed enthusiasm Suzyweasley! I sincerely hope you are rewarded for it. :-)

I'm doing my up-most not to come on this topic every day lol I'm so excited and really hope that it does all go ahead as it would be an amazing event to get to go to

I'm loving your unabashed enthusiasm Suzyweasley! I sincerely hope you are rewarded for it. :-)

so do I lol :D