Who carnt wait for first guest Annoucement

Starbug

• Showmasters Admin

bet its Robert Englund! he usually is the first guest for new events

He's not always the first announcement but he has so far been to the first event of all new SM shows.

CM:MK, LFCC, CM:Manchester, CM:Glasgow, CM:Midlands, CM:Denmark so maybe now CM:Bluewater.

I can't wait for the first announcement, I've got all of my fingers and toes crossed for my favourite actors/actresses being there.

Funniest post I've read in ages.....

I'm being blonde...how was I funny? :blush: I'm feeling left out please tell me :unsure: xxxx

He's not always the first announcement but he has so far been to the first event of all new SM shows.

CM:MK, LFCC, CM:Manchester, CM:Glasgow, CM:Midlands, CM:Denmark so maybe now CM:Bluewater.

and CML 2009 before it was called EMS :D

and CML 2009 before it was called EMS :P

Yeah. Don't break a tradition. He is a top bloke. I've met him a few times at SM shows, most recently this years CM:MK and he is ALWAYS really nice. The epitome of what you want from a guest, as well as an icon from one of the greatest movie franchises of all time.

Englund for Bluewater!!! :D

I can't wait for the first announcement, I've got all of my fingers and toes crossed for my favourite actors/actresses being there.

I'm being blonde...how was I funny? :blink: I'm feeling left out please tell me :unsure: xxxx

You would usually see an "I want <insert name here>!", but you were different. I found it a cute comment rather than funny. In my view you stood out for the nice way you worded it. Also, you must be flexible crossing toes and fingers :D

I'm being blonde...how was I funny? :borg: I'm feeling left out please tell me :uhoh: xxxx

You would usually see an "I want <insert name here>!", but you were different. I found it a cute comment rather than funny. In my view you stood out for the nice way you worded it. Also, you must be flexible crossing toes and fingers :angel:

Oh ok, that's fine lol Thank you xxxxx

I can be very flexible if I need to lol plus, I'm really hoping for more Harry Potter stars

Is anyone else is desperate need of some of news??? Just a website or a guest confirmation will hold me for a bit longer but I really need something asap.

Agree they did say they where working on the web but still no news hoping for some news in the week fingers crossed

Is anyone else is desperate need of some of news??? Just a website or a guest confirmation will hold me for a bit longer but I really need something asap.

Agree they did say they where working on the web but still no news hoping for some news in the week fingers crossed

Well they've had back to back cons for the last three weeks, and there's another con this weekend, so i think you should give them a little longer than a week lol :thumbup:

Well they've had back to back cons for the last three weeks, and there's another con this weekend, so i think you should give them a little longer than a week lol :thumbup:

I just need something!!!! It's driving me (and my sister as it's her first convention) mad not knowing anything but a date and a place. If we all support each other through this, I think we can all pull through lmao

I just need something!!!! It's driving me (and my sister as it's her first convention) mad not knowing anything but a date and a place. If we all support each other through this, I think we can all pull through lmao

You're so excitable lol! I remember being exactly the same for my first con. I just wanted the twilight guests to keep on being added haha. How i've changed haha...

For your sake i hope that they update soon. i bet you're on this forum checking for stuff atleast once a day :thumbup:

Edited by Chantelliosis

You're so excitable lol! I remember being exactly the same for my first con. I just wanted the twilight guests to keep on being added haha. How i've changed haha...

For your sake i hope that they update soon. i bet you're on this forum checking for stuff atleast once a day :smile:

dude, you have no idea lol everything frigging excites me, I'm a very happy person. This will be my 3rd con but it will be my sister's 1st, I'm excited just to be taking her

I know it's hard but the event is 4 months away and they have quite a few events on right now but all good things come to those who wait!! :thumbup:

Unless you're amy pond! or the girl in the fireplace... :thumbup:

But since we're not characters in Doctor Who, I think good things will come to us :thumbup: