Latest Guest Announcement - SEAN MAHER

Massive Events

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, I even got him to sign my dollhouse dvds.

Thank you for pointing out my stupidity although I did mean a regular cast member I just forgot mention it "by accident" (I think I got away with that one :YAHOO:)

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt (i.e. you hadn't attended HW2) but now I have found out that you got him to sign your Dollhouse DVD's... :thumbup:

Only if I had thought of that and said I wasn't there, unfortunaly for my pride I was there and did mentioned the DVDs so I just kept digging a hole.

I would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for pesky 1of2!

He's a pretty good guest! I've only recently watched firefly so im not jumping out of my seat as if it were a Buffy or Angel guest.

Same here I have only watched a couple of episodes but I'm very happy to meet him. Since I don't watch Angel either I'm hoping for another guest and I hope it's a dollhouse one, we haven't had one at a Hallowhedon before plus then we would have a guest from each show. :D

Um, Alan Tudyk was Alpha in Dollhouse! LOl

Announced for a general signing and cancelled and now announced for a fan specific con...I'm annoyed I can't make it.

THIS!!

great guest though!

agree too!!! Will really like to meet him but can't go (and afford anyway) to this con.

I read this announcement on my phone while i was in the staff room at work today, and i got some seriously funny looks when i squeeed real loud and hopped about on my seat XD I then had to explain my strange behaviour to everyone in there! I was rather embarrassed XD But YAY!! I was so sad when he cancelled LFCC! Cant wait to meet him!

Glad to hear a new guest announcement. He seems really nice although I haven't seen Firefly... Hope a Dollhouse guet now as for me Alan last year was more a Firefly guest :wub:

I'm really hoping for a Dollhouse guest as well now as there would be people from all Joss' shows, plus I'd love to discuss Dollhouse. Do you guys think Sean is our last guest or do you think there's gonna be a fifth one? That'd be awesome. Well, see you soon, I'm going to watch Firefly right away :D

Edited by frenchwhedonist

I read this announcement on my phone while i was in the staff room at work today, and i got some seriously funny looks when i squeeed real loud and hopped about on my seat XD I then had to explain my strange behaviour to everyone in there! I was rather embarrassed XD But YAY!! I was so sad when he cancelled LFCC! Cant wait to meet him!

I was exactly the same!! Thankfully it was only the people in my team that were in the staff room at that point (they're used to me getting excited about things). Though when I explained why I was flapping my arms and squeeking it meant nothing to them as none of them are really into sci-fi. I can't wait for half term now XD 3 weeks is too long!

So awesome! Never met anyone from Firefly/Serenity before!!!!! :)

(btw: He looks so cute in the second picture!)

Just found this video:

Let's hope Nathan makes a call like this again :D.

Edited by Aivy88

Do you guys think Sean is our last guest or do you think there's gonna be a fifth one?

My gut instinct is that there will be one more guest announcement, probably in a week or two. Now that we've got Sean, though, I wouldn't be too disappointed if I was wrong. :headscratch:

Do you guys think Sean is our last guest or do you think there's gonna be a fifth one?

My gut instinct is that there will be one more guest announcement, probably in a week or two. Now that we've got Sean, though, I wouldn't be too disappointed if I was wrong. :headscratch:

I hope there is another guest, im really happy with the line up like but i would like another guest. i have noticed that they have removed the 'TBA' notice of the website though

• Moderators

I hope there is another guest, im really happy with the line up like but i would like another guest. i have noticed that they have removed the 'TBA' notice of the website though

Doesn't necessarily mean anything... the Hub7 page didn't have a 'TBA' bit on it before the latest guest for that was announced... I think they only put 'TBA' slots in until they get to 4 guests (since that's the minimum number they always try to have)