Latest Guest Announcement - SEAN MAHER

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are delighted to announce that Sean Maher will be joining us at Hallowhedon! :blush:

Sean played Dr Simon Tam in Firefly and Serenity! :D

He is really looking forward to meeting everyone and spending Halloween partying away with us.

Mark :D

SimonTam11.jpg

sean_maher-12766-214x300.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a pretty good guest! I've only recently watched firefly so im not jumping out of my seat as if it were a Buffy or Angel guest.

Same here I have only watched a couple of episodes but I'm very happy to meet him. Since I don't watch Angel either I'm hoping for another guest and I hope it's a dollhouse one, we haven't had one at a Hallowhedon before plus then we would have a guest from each show. :D

I hope it's a dollhouse one, we haven't had one at a Hallowhedon before
Allan Tudyk was at Hallowhedon 2 :D

Oh dear, I even got him to sign my dollhouse dvds.

Thank you for pointing out my stupidity although I did mean a regular cast member I just forgot mention it "by accident" (I think I got away with that one :D)

Nice to see a guest announced i admit i have the boxset of firefly but only seen it once although i have met most of the cast now who have all been really but not Sean so i will be rewatching it quickly so i have questions and look forward to meeting him too.

Edited by buffy2k

Oh dear, I even got him to sign my dollhouse dvds.

Thank you for pointing out my stupidity although I did mean a regular cast member I just forgot mention it "by accident" (I think I got away with that one :YAHOO:)

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt (i.e. you hadn't attended HW2) but now I have found out that you got him to sign your Dollhouse DVD's... :thumbup: