Update on photos posted out from EMS

jedijules

Hi All,

Just to keep you upto date with the uncollected photos from EMS, the majority have now been matched up and posted out. The remaining photos will be posted out over the weekend and I am now starting to sort through the queries and will be emailing those where I am not sure if the photo description sheet matches the photo.

Please allow approximately 2 weeks for your photos to arrive just in case there are any delays with the post.

After that if you have not received your photo please email info@collectormania.com and your details will be forwarded on to me.

I also have alot of uncollected photos from the show without description sheets so if you think you may be missing any photos, please email the above address.

Thanks to everyone for being so patient while waiting for their photos to be matched and posted out, my thanks also goes to Evie Nitram and Dixon Hill who gave up their time to help me out.

Julie

Mine haven't arrived either (heh, I was just typing this when I heard a thump from the letterbox and went to it in case there was a nice delivery. But alas, still not yet).

This is the longest I have had to wait, I think, but I'm not panicking just yet. I usually get my photos matched OK, so am guessing that the holdup is with the post.

Hi,

All the photos have been posted out, as per my first post the second batch of photos were posted on Sunday / Monday and I do have some photos left from the show without description sheets. Please give it a few more days if you haven't had your photo by the middle of next week email me at info@collectormania.com.

Many thanks

Julie

Edited by jedijules

Hi,

All the photos have been posted out, as per my first post the second batch of photos were posted on Sunday / Monday and I do have some photos left from the show without description sheets. Please give it a few more days if you haven't had your photo by the middle of next week email me at info@collectormania.com.

Many thanks

Julie

Ok Thanks. I definitely left a description sheet and paid my £2, but so far nothing will email you next week if it still doesn't arrive. Thanks again.

Still waiting for mine, I seriously am worried now and more than annoyed, I really wouldn't mind if I hadn't of seen the damn thing, I (as we all did) paid £45.00 for that photo, only for it to be scrawled all over and then taken away from me, not only did I see it, I had it in my hand! had I have known it would be three weeks (almost) down the line before I got it back I would have just taken it with the writing over, I know showmasters wanted a perfect photo but there good intentions has seriously backfired with me I am afraid, at £45.00 a photo and as it was them that ruined my photo in the first place (I would like to see a before and after shot), I would like to know if there is any compenstation at all? I was more than happy to wait after my intial email was answered so promptly but now I am getting more and more annoyed and upset.

I know there is an 'up to three weeks' rule here, I do find my situation kind of worse in a way!!

Edited by alisonloub

I am not sure about international shipping, and the time it usually takes for these things. But most of the time I have anything coming in from the UK it arrives within 10 days.

As I read it they were posted on the 9th/10th (second batch). Since I'm not going to be home friday till sunday I'll let it have a chance till then, If I have heard nothing monday when I come home from school I'll shoot off an e-mail. Hopefully it's just the Danish Postal Services that are slow (though thats not the usual situation)

Still not had mine either. It's now so long after the event that my daughter's kind of not excited about it any more, which is a shame as she was looking forward to showing her school friends. I've emailed and had no response, not even a "we'll look into it" which doesn't fill me with confidence.

I've had a response to my email (which included a headshot) and it was because my photos hadn't been matched up to my order form. I put plenty of detail on the form, but unfortunately the nice distinctive T-shirt I wore and described isn't clear in the photos - ooops! So if you haven't sent a pic of yourself with your email, I recommend it.

I've had a response to my email (which included a headshot) and it was because my photos hadn't been matched up to my order form. I put plenty of detail on the form, but unfortunately the nice distinctive T-shirt I wore and described isn't clear in the photos - ooops! So if you haven't sent a pic of yourself with your email, I recommend it.

I did send a headshot with my email but I've still heard nothing :-( I really wish they would email me back even if it was just to say they were looking for the photo.

I seriously am thinking I couldn't give a toss now, the magics gone! I don't think Ill be doing shoots anymore, waste of time and money, yeah fine whatever there are lots to go thru, there not getting paid for it, so maybe improve your service at the time or maybe use some money to pay people to get this pictures out, this seriously is getting me peed off more and more, the postman comes and goes and I just want to cry, I wouldn't mind but it was a wedding anniversary present from hubby to me!!! and then SM go and frak it up!

They'll all be at Eternal Twilight this weekend so you're unlikely to get a response before early next week.

Sometimes emails end up in the spam folder without ever going into the inbox so it's always worth sending another one just in case.

Also put in your subject line something like "FAO Julie - EMS photoshoot not received". That way, it can be forwarded to the right person.

Edited by dwarfbabe

Still not recieved mine, but I've sent an e-mail now and hope to hear back soon

Edit: Had response withing 12 hours, and apparently I wrote my address and my e-mail very sloppy... However my photo is now being sent tommorow for which I am very happy about :)

Also, do yourself a favor if you send in a mail, attach a photo to it. It seems to really help, I was lucky enough to have one from LFCC11 where I wore the same T-shirt as in my Tennant photo

Edited by AlusCWM