Party Themes Announced! - ALL 3 NIGHTS!

showmasters

Cool themes! Haven't sorted any outfits yet, but I have a few potential ones if I can fit into them when Hallowhedon 3 comes around. :D

(p.s. my iTunes on shuffle was playing a track from Once More With Feeling while I was writing the previous paragraph, which I find most amusing.)

I'm not 100% sure what to do for the Sunday night theme - I've not seen much Firefly so I don't quite get it - I gather it's supposed to be oriental, but would anything else do? I have nothing oriental in my wardrobe :unsure:

I'm not 100% sure what to do for the Sunday night theme - I've not seen much Firefly so I don't quite get it - I gather it's supposed to be oriental, but would anything else do? I have nothing oriental in my wardrobe :unsure:

Firefly is more of a Western with an Oriental influence. Focus on the Western aspect: Calamity Jane, Deadwood, True Grit sort of thing.

Firefly is more of a Western with an Oriental influence. Focus on the Western aspect: Calamity Jane, Deadwood, True Grit sort of thing.

Thanks, I didn't know that. Does that mean people wandering around in Western gear both Friday and Sunday evening :whistling:

I was actually planning to just go with a nice dress for the Highway Robbery Ball as I can't find anything Western/Cowgirl... so now I'm worried! Don't think I'll be doing much dressing up this year... :unsure:

Great Themes (especially because I already have something to wear for Friday and Sunday in my closet. So the asian styled top I bought in London 11 yrs ago can finally see its hometown again LOL)

And I am working on my saturday dress, I sewed and hotglued the whole afternoon....hope people are not too afraid of spiders (little cute plastic ones) :wub:

Great Themes (especially because I already have something to wear for Friday and Sunday in my closet. So the asian styled top I bought in London 11 yrs ago can finally see its hometown again LOL)

And I am working on my saturday dress, I sewed and hotglued the whole afternoon....hope people are not too afraid of spiders (little cute plastic ones) :wub:

Ok so if I avoid you on Saturday night, don't take it personally - I really hate spiders! LOL

Ok so if I avoid you on Saturday night, don't take it personally - I really hate spiders! LOL

No problem, I will have to deal with that. Then don`t take a too close look at a brunette wearing a black tutu and white sp****webs in her hair. ;-) But it was the only costume my little uncreative mind could come up with.

And I am working on my saturday dress, I sewed and hotglued the whole afternoon....hope people are not too afraid of spiders (little cute plastic ones) :D

No problem, I will have to deal with that. Then don`t take a too close look at a brunette wearing a black tutu and white sp****webs in her hair. ;-) But it was the only costume my little uncreative mind could come up with.

Well I haven't even got a costume for Sat night, so ur doing way better than me! lol. It sounds cool anyway! :-)

And I am working on my saturday dress, I sewed and hotglued the whole afternoon....hope people are not too afraid of spiders (little cute plastic ones) :D

Right there with you :dance:

Right there with you :D

Love all this bonding over spiders ha :-)