Party Themes Announced! - ALL 3 NIGHTS!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Friday Night

HIGHWAY ROBBERY BALL

bannercrop.jpg

Wolfram and Hart welcome you to the Highway Robbery Ball. Pull out your posh frocks or even your cowboy hat and join us for a night in the wild west!

Saturday night

HALLOWEEN PARTY

Halloween-Horror-Night-Picture.jpg

Its that time of year again! Halloween brings out the best, and the worst, of the night time creatures and this year is no exception! Trick or Treat!

Sunday Night

SHINY SHINDIG

Join the crew of Serenity for the ulimate shiny wind down party with a japanese influence!

tumblr_lm0ppb4zc11qchwdt.jpg

• Moderators

Hmm... may have to get my parents or sister to send down my cowboy hat (that I haven't brought from my old room yet) for Friday. *ponders*

And my Saturday night Firefly cosplay costume is nearly done.

Shouldn't be too hard to be all sorted in the ~3 weeks we have left. Glad the themes aren't any more complicated though or I'd have been stuck at this point...

Glad to see the themes announced, got my Halloween costume sorted (very hard to find a mask that fits over glasses!) and the Friday night should be easy to find since my mum used to go line dancing and I did dress as a cowgirl a few years ago.

The Sunday is always a wind down party, I don't think we got a theme last year although I think a couple of forum members initiated a Pajama party.

Glad to see the themes announced, got my Halloween costume sorted (very hard to find a mask that fits over glasses!) and the Friday night should be easy to find since my mum used to go line dancing and I did dress as a cowgirl a few years ago.

The Sunday is always a wind down party, I don't think we got a theme last year although I think a couple of forum members initiated a Pajama party.

im well sorted for highway robbery but i still aint sorted a costume for the halloween party =[ eeek

Would I get away with just wearing a nice dress on the Friday, then? We can't all go as cowboys/girls, surely!

Of course :) the idea behind the theme is from Angel season 2 episode 12 'Blood Money' i believe, if you want to watch it from some ideas.

Would I get away with just wearing a nice dress on the Friday, then? We can't all go as cowboys/girls, surely!

Of course :) the idea behind the theme is from Angel season 2 episode 12 'Blood Money' i believe, if you want to watch it from some ideas.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing now :) Just thought I'd make sure.

Ah. I was wondering.

Hmm... may well just re-use my Zoe cosplay for Sunday night...

Looks like I'll be re-using my Kaylee cosplay too!

Sunday Night

SHINY SHINDIG

Join the crew of Serenity for the ulimate shiny wind down party with a japanese influence!

Gutted that I can't stay for this, as it sounds like the most fun. :thumbup:

Aww :YAHOO: We need our Jayne!

Hmm... may well just re-use my Zoe cosplay for Sunday night...

Looks like I'll be re-using my Kaylee cosplay too!

Sunday Night

SHINY SHINDIG

Gutted that I can't stay for this, as it sounds like the most fun. :YAHOO:

Aww :dance: We need our Jayne!

Jayne will be there on Saturday night. :thumbup: