Anyone know when photo's will be posted out?

tardis1982

We're starting the process of matching up photos to descriptions today. There are not as many as after LFCC so hopefully it shouldn't take too long, but it is still an arduous process.

Photos, once matched up, are then hand-addressed and sent to you in card-backed envelopes, so they shouldn't get damaged so long as royal mail are reasonably careful with them.

We tend to do all the matching before starting on writing envelopes though.

Hope that helps, and hope you are happy with your photo when it arrives!

had to leave before I could pick up my David Tennant photo (afternoon session)

Anyone who when photo's will be posted out?

Hope we get ours soon, as my 8 yr old daughter was so dissapointed that she couldn't take the pics home with her on sunday,and we hung around till 5.35 and theD.T photos still hadn't come back!!Like i said hope we get them soon,so she can take them to school and show off!!!

Ok thanks for letting me know they have been posted out. I will let you know when it does arive.

Also like to say thanks to the lady who helped me fill out the identity form, think she was Welsh. She really took the time out and took every detail so hopefully I will recieve my photo lol

Thanks again.

Ok thanks for letting me know they have been posted out. I will let you know when it does arive.

Also like to say thanks to the lady who helped me fill out the identity form, think she was Welsh. She really took the time out and took every detail so hopefully I will recieve my photo lol

Thanks again.

I have to agree with you regarding the Welsh lady,She was extremely helpful and understanding,a credit to showmasters!!....p.s If anyone on her knows her please pass on my gratitude!......from the Welsh guy in the Bruce Springsteen t-shirt and his 8 year old daughter!!

I have to agree with you regarding the Welsh lady,She was extremely helpful and understanding,a credit to showmasters!!....p.s If anyone on her knows her please pass on my gratitude!......from the Welsh guy in the Bruce Springsteen t-shirt and his 8 year old daughter!!

Agreed! She was informative, helpful and put my mind at rest, so massive thankyou to the Welsh lady, even checked my form to see if it was accurate enough :D
If you are talking about a Welsh lady in a red crew shirt at the organisers booth on the Sunday then that sounds like Rhi, who was helping people fill in forms when I went to chat to her.

Jedijules (Julie) is responsible for posting out the photos. For this event and LFCC, dixonhill (Ian) and myself (Lizzi) have helped matching faces to descriptions as the task has been too much for one person to do by themselves (Particularly as we all know how keen you are for your photos to arrive quickly!)

A lie in would definitely be nice - can you let my two-year-old know please?!

Thank you for all the thanks, as it is appreciated! :(

I got my David Tennant one today and it's not bad, just a little disappointed that the fan that was going has made my hair look very weird, but hey it was hot in there so I can't really complain too much!!!!

However my mum filled her form in and attached a photo to it, at the same time as me, we handed them in together to the same person and yet hers hasn't turned up yet?!?!?! Should we be concerned yet????

I got my David Tennant one today and it's not bad, just a little disappointed that the fan that was going has made my hair look very weird, but hey it was hot in there so I can't really complain too much!!!!

However my mum filled her form in and attached a photo to it, at the same time as me, we handed them in together to the same person and yet hers hasn't turned up yet?!?!?! Should we be concerned yet????

I don't know exactly how it works but i would imagine that it's a bit like when you put two bits of luggage through an airport check in - just because they've gone in together does not mean they'll stay together! Your forms may just have got split up, or they may have found your photo quicker. I doubt there's any need for concern just yet. :)

I don't know exactly how it works but i would imagine that it's a bit like when you put two bits of luggage through an airport check in - just because they've gone in together does not mean they'll stay together! Your forms may just have got split up, or they may have found your photo quicker. I doubt there's any need for concern just yet. :)
A nice, and accurate, analogy :D

I found yours about 20 minutes after you left, so I matched it up with your form there and then for Julie :(

Hi guys, Welsh lady here lol :D I know what a mammoth job it is for Julie and her team to match up the photos, so myself and all those that helped out on the Organisers booth on Sunday just wanted to make it as easy as possible both for her, and for you filling in your forms.

Glad to help :D hope you love your photos :D

I found yours about 20 minutes after you left, so I matched it up with your form there and then for Julie :(

Hi guys, Welsh lady here lol :D I know what a mammoth job it is for Julie and her team to match up the photos, so myself and all those that helped out on the Organisers booth on Sunday just wanted to make it as easy as possible both for her, and for you filling in your forms.

Glad to help :D hope you love your photos :D

People who help are entitled to free cake the next time I meet them!