Photoshoot Refunds ..

It was previously posted that all refunds would be started to be processed after the show. So, as it usually takes a few days to go from one bank to the other (something I have to deal with myself at work and this is the usual time length), it all depends on when the refunds are processed. I would suggest keeping an eye on your account over the next week or so to see if it appears. Going on previous refund situations, and comments made by people, please keep in mind that the refunds will be done manually and with Alex there will probably be quite alot.

If in any doubt, then do what has been suggested by Moderators and e-mil Showmasters directly towards the end of the week once they are finished with this show.

Yes, the refunds will be processed as soon, and as quickly as possible. As Simondo has mentioned, depending on how many there are to process it may take Hazel some time to get through them all.

I also believe that she may have had to wait for a credit card machine to be returned to her after last weekends event.