Did anyone go to the Edward Furlong talk on Sunday?

Kuato_Lives

I went along to it, it was good :P

He was a lovely guy, looked quite awkward I thought to begin with but was very down to earth.

Only questions I can really remember was : what was it like to work with Edward norton and Arnold Schwarzenegger? And what would you be doing now if you weren't acting? To which he replied : probably flipping burgers because I'm an idiot!

Met him later for a photo and he was very sweet. :lol:

I went along to it, it was good :P

He was a lovely guy, looked quite awkward I thought to begin with but was very down to earth.

Only questions I can really remember was : what was it like to work with Edward norton and Arnold Schwarzenegger? And what would you be doing now if you weren't acting? To which he replied : probably flipping burgers because I'm an idiot!

Met him later for a photo and he was very sweet. :lol:

Ah, the classic "What was it like to work with..(Insert name here)" question that every guest gets asked in every talk :P

Also, I think he was asked what's the favorite role that he played in a movie, to which he 'probably' replied a role in his upcoming movie called "This is not a movie".

I just remembered one other question that was asked. :) He was asked about what did he feel about the actors performed as John Connor in the subsequent movies and TV series. He replied that he only saw bits and pieces of T3 & T4, and the actors did a good job. He hasn't seen the TV series.

I went along to it, it was good :D

Met him later for a photo and he was very sweet. :wub:

Ah, the classic "What was it like to work with..(Insert name here)" question that every guest gets asked in every talk :wub:

Haha I know, it was the very first question he was asked as well!

I asked him if he would recreate the strip from Detriot Rock City for us. He said he would if we gave him enough booze.

My friend asked about when he had to film scenes stood in a hole after his growth spurt in T2, and he said James Cameron told him off after his first scene because he had put chapstick on and it was showing up in the shot. I love that guy <3