Maisie Willianms and Caitlin Blackwood

gazznewbie

Was very impressed with these 2 young actresses

must be quite a big thing for them doing this sort of event they cannot be very old

was surprised Maisie was not very busy though

surely everyone has seen Game of Thrones ?

if not were have you been, watch it as soon as you can !

found both were really friendly and chatty and put some of the older more experienced actors

I have met at these events to shame

hopefully they wont change if they become bigger stars

if you did not see them take the opportunity to meet them next time

Edited by gazznewbie

I was very impressed with how well Caitlin handled the whole event. I was slightly worried that she'd be slightly daunted by it but she got into the whole swing of things! Lovely sweet girl :)

This!

She was absolutely lovely, very sweet, polite and humble. She seemed to genuinely enjoy it, which I'm glad about.

Also the person with her, was she her mum or her agent? Anyway in either case she was a lovely lovely lady, and she seemed to appreciate all the attention Caitlin was getting. She also chatted to me for quite a long time and was just great to have a conversation with. She never once tried to move people on, so thanks to you too, whoever you are!!

Was very impressed with these 2 young actresses

must be quite a big thing for them doing this sort of event they cannot be very old

was surprised Maisie was not very busy though

found both were really friendly and chatty and put some of the older more experienced actors

I have met at these events to shame

hopefully they wont change if they become bigger stars

if you did not see them take the opportunity to meet them next time

We havent seen Game of Thrones, the adverts didn't appeal to us I am afraid!

Met Maisie and she was a real sweetie and very chatty. I've read the Game of Thrones books and seen the series and I told her I thought she was perfect as Arya. She was really pleased.

A star in the making I think :D

Agreed Maisee was brilliant very sweet and always smiling not to mention polite too and Caitlin was brilliant and very polite aswell and seeing how she's only 11 that was an amazing accomplishment. If all young guests are half as wonderful as they were I'd say the future's pretty bright.

I met Maisie, such a wonderful and sweet girl. As I'm 6 years older, the length difference wasn't even that big. (yes, I'm tiny) But she is indeed perfect as Arya and I hope to meet her once again!

Although this has been on my list of want to watch, I work many many hours and have many many many many hours of tv to watch.

Its well worth watching and pretty true to the first book but definitely 'adult' viewing - as in don't let young children watch it. As and when it comes out on DVD I suspect it will probably be a 15

Empire described it as Lord of the Rings meets the Soprano's !

I was very impressed with how well Caitlin handled the whole event. I was slightly worried that she'd be slightly daunted by it but she got into the whole swing of things! Lovely sweet girl :)

This!

She was absolutely lovely, very sweet, polite and humble. She seemed to genuinely enjoy it, which I'm glad about.

Also the person with her, was she her mum or her agent? Anyway in either case she was a lovely lovely lady, and she seemed to appreciate all the attention Caitlin was getting. She also chatted to me for quite a long time and was just great to have a conversation with. She never once tried to move people on, so thanks to you too, whoever you are!!

It was her Mum with her and she said that she was concerned that nobody would be interested in meeting Caitlin before hand but actually cried several times during the day at the interest that people were showing. Caitlin herself was quite shy first of all so was relying on her mum to answer questions for her.

I found all this out in my brief chat to them both on Saturday afternoon and when they were leaving on Sunday they said how much they had enjoyed themselves.

I've wanted to watch it since it started - hell, it's got Sean Bean in it which is reason enough - but it's on Sky Atlantic and I have Virgin. So no Game of Thrones for me until it's shown on a channel that isn't exclusive to Sky.