Shirley Henderson

fugaziuk

Really wanted to come down and meet her - but can't afford signing events at the moment. She has a huge CV of some ace work. Just wondered what she was like from the people who met her and what did you ask her? Thanks

She was really enthusiastic and very polite too.

I didn't meet her personally, but friends said that she was really nice indeed, and was very interested in you, as she was asking friends how long they'd been collecting autographs, how many they had, and why they collect them. She was so very genuinely interested indeed in you the attendee.

I believe she also thanked friends for taking the time out to meet her !

I didn't meet her personally, but friends said that she was really nice indeed, and was very interested in you, as she was asking friends how long they'd been collecting autographs, how many they had, and why they collect them. She was so very genuinely interested indeed in you the attendee.

Thats great - is this the first one she has done? sounds like she was quite interested in collecting and why people do it.

Not a harry potter fan but love a lot of her other film/tv work. She is great at replying to fan mail -wrote her a while back and she signed back the trainspotting pic i sent, plus an agency shot and a hand written letter answering my questions! Glad to hear she was just as great in person.

Edited by fugaziuk

She was lovely! I had a Doctor Who picture for her to sign, but I told her that she's been in so many things that I love and she seemed touched. We then had a chat about the Doctor Who episode she was in. I've wanted to meet her for ages, and it was definitely worth the wait!

I went over to her when there was no queue to ask for a photo, just had a bit of general chitchat with her, and she was lovely. Should Showmasters bring her back sometime I will most definately make sure I have extra money for an autograph, and will most certainly meet her again.