Sean Patrick Flanery <3

The only reason I attended EMS this weekend was for Sean and I was in no way disappointed.

He was one of the most kind and considerate guests i've ever met! From what I could see he shook hands with every attendee who went to his photoshoot and thanked them for coming as they left. Spent time talking to everyone who went for his autograph and posed for pictures at his signing table. His talk was hillarious and overall he was amazing!

Bring him back any time Showmasters! I'd meet him again and again! :YAHOO:

He was one of my three must-haves for whom I'd ordered photoshoot tickets. Unfortunately I missed my intended train and the next one didn't come for an hour so his photoshoot was long over by the time I got there, and I didn't get any autos as I was there for a very short window of time. Gutted.

Please bring him back sometime, SM!

He was the deciding factor for me attending EMS. Loved him for longer than I can remember. Grew up watching Young Indy. And he was my first crush... Awwwwwww! :D

Could honestly gush about this man for the rest of my life! Just the sweetest guest I've ever met. And I got the squishiest hug in our photoshoot than any I've ever had before. Left me a little bit flustered to say the least!

Like I said on his announcement thread, I just couldn't understand why he was never all that busy when I walked past his desk. Such a shame. But I completely support the idea of bringing him back anytime! So I can stalk him again... :D

I got my pic on the Sunday and got a hug too! :P And as you said, what a hug it was. Just yummy! Hehehe. Then he laughed, saying "what kinda dude would I be if I didn't let a chick give me a hug?!" GAH!

An absolute delight of a guest.

Would be welcome at any and every future event. Would gladly meet him over and over again.