Can anyone clarify what happened with the photos?!

SilvaNemesis

On the Sunday I had several photoshoots, with Jennifer Lien at 11am, Kate O'Mara at 11.30am followed by jumping into David Tennant's queue, then Sean Patrick Flanery immediately after that and then later at 1pm Armin Shimerman.

When it came to collecting the photos, I picked up my Kate, Jennifer and eventually David ones off the table. Then later my friend came to me and said, I've just seen your David photos on the table, I said that's impossible I've just picked them up, but sure enough there they were.

We happened to be waiting by photo area B where it said the Armin pics were at that point and I happened to catch sight of a crew member laying out pictures of me with Kate and Jennifer, ALSO which I'd picked up earlier on. We waited for ages and to cut a long story short, I left with no Armin photo, 4 David Tennant, 4 Kate O'Mara and 2 Jennifer Lien which had obviously been duplicated by mistake.

Did the Armin ones ever turn up? And what happens of there are possibly other photos with me on floating around that I'm not aware of? (As I wasn't aware of the duplicates). I left £2.00 and filled in a description sheet so does that cover it?

Cheers!

For a definite answer I'm afraid you'll have to wait for a crew member.

But I do remember someone posted on here that David Tennant's morning photos had to be reprinted, so that would probably be the reason for this duplicate.

Thanks QS, that's strange though. There doesn't seem to be any reason for the reprint (well not in my case anyway), there's no flaws/blotches/errors on them and they look exactly the same as their corresponding pair. Not that I am complaining! I had one photoshoot with him during which two photos were taken and I came away with 4!

For a definite answer I'm afraid you'll have to wait for a crew member.

But I do remember someone posted on here that David Tennant's morning photos had to be reprinted, so that would probably be the reason for this duplicate.

Thanks QS, that's strange though. There doesn't seem to be any reason for the reprint (well not in my case anyway), there's no flaws/blotches/errors on them and they look exactly the same as their corresponding pair. Not that I am complaining! I had one photoshoot with him during which two photos were taken and I came away with 4!

apparently the developer, i think the crew member said BOOTS reprinted the first batch instead of printing the second batch, and thats what set everything off kilter.

Yeah it was boots' fault..

Apparently they'd screwed up, and rather than print the next two memory cards or something, they went and reprinted 2 cards they'd already done..which happened to be the morning David Tennant photos and a couple of other shoots..

Of course, that meant 500-600+ photos at least being redone, taking up the printer resources, which meant most of the sunday shoots were ultra late coming back, but I believe everything DID come back by 5:30. I was waiting for one photoshoot still which was why I was still there, didnt fancy braving the chaos of the David Tennant collection table though where no-one would move away from the table, but I didnt get any duplicates that I know of :D

I was in the first batch of David ones but I never saw my duplicate :D

Love the idea that he took them home with him :D if only that were true!

I must admit there was chaos at the photos but once again the Crew handled it well. I just went round the edge until I found my photo and then asked a nice lady to pass it to me. Problem solved :P

I was in the first batch of David ones but I never saw my duplicate :D

Love the idea that he took them home with him :D if only that were true!

I must admit there was chaos at the photos but once again the Crew handled it well. I just went round the edge until I found my photo and then asked a nice lady to pass it to me. Problem solved :D

my daughter & i both had shoots with Dt in the first batch, and when the second batch came back, i got beckoned over and given our duplicates(i had a bright t-shirt on so was easy to see)for free so we were well chuffed at getting 2 copies each.

Will we be able to have the duplicates if we were not there to collect them?

Prob same thing as for when you have to leave early, if you had one already, but had to leave before a duplicate showed up, id imagine you'd have to pay £2 postage for it.

But even then, if you didnt fill out a form with contact details and description, 99% of people they wont have a clue who they are, nor where to send!

Will we be able to have the duplicates if we were not there to collect them?

Prob same thing as for when you have to leave early, if you had one already, but had to leave before a duplicate showed up, id imagine you'd have to pay £2 postage for it.

But even then, if you didnt fill out a form with contact details and description, 99% of people they wont have a clue who they are, nor where to send!

I did leave early and have paid £2 so hopefully I'll get them.