Eve Myles

RossyBowties

Eve was so friendly and lovely to everyone. I was in the queue for John Hurt on the Saturday and I could see her hugging fans and her facial expressions were so adorable. She looked genuinely interested in what people were saying to her and made everyone feel at ease.

When I met her on the Sunday she asked me how my weekend was going and was happy to pose for a pic. Love the woman! so glad I got to meet her

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eve really is one of the most enthusastic guests on the convention circuit. I love her to bits XD

Here's my photoshoot: Cooper vs Kitzinger ROUND TWO!

413658177.jpg

Oh i saw you at EMS!!! You were a couple of places in front of me in the que to see Eve! Nice cosplay- really lovely :D And a great photo too :D

Eve Myles is a totally wonderful human being...i love her loads and will never bore of meeting her...cant wait to meet her again :D

How many times have you met her? I managed 3 times over the weekend at ems :D I can't wait to be able to meet her again! She was so lovely :) :wub:

Edited by rainbow_tardis

Eve really is one of the most enthusastic guests on the convention circuit. I love her to bits XD

Here's my photoshoot: Cooper vs Kitzinger ROUND TWO!

413658177.jpg

Oh i saw you at EMS!!! You were a couple of places in front of me in the que to see Eve! Nice cosplay- really lovely :D And a great photo too :D

I must of been a few step behind you i had a bright red nikey shirt on have to admit that is a very cool photo

Edited by Starbug

Yes great guest had never met her before myself despite being a Torchwood fan

but thought she was really nice and was enjoying being there and meeting people

in fact i was so impressed i went back and saw her again for some more autos

and would definitely see her again

Jemzamia i love your photo!! Saw you having it taken i was a few behind in the queue, i love how Eve get's so involved in the shoots! She was doing some great poses!!

Eve made this weekend perfect, i'd never met her properly before, and had waited to for 6 years so it meant alot! I was originally only going to be there for the Saturday, but she wanted to see me and my friends again, so we came back the next day instead of getting Arthur autographs (and i regret nothing!) haha! She was wonderful and just the funniest thing ever! Especially in her talks! Went to both of them, and she was just hilarious, even if she made me ask her a question :| :P

Having enjoyed Torchwood, you always hope you won't be disappointed when you meet a guest from a favourite show and meeting with Eve was deinfetly no disappointment.

You could see even before you got to her in the auto or photo queue she was making the effort to really enjoy the day and make everyones experience one to remember.

She was enjoying doing different poses in the photo shoots and was always welcoming and friendly and up for some fun and a laugh.

One of the best big name guests in recent years.

She was easily one of the highlights of the weekend! I got my autograph on Saturday & posed for a desk photo. I told her she was the 'highlight' of Miracle Day. She was so touched she jumped up from behind the desk and much to my surprise, she gave me a massive hug! Also had a proper photoshoot in the afternoon and she was amazing off course. I went to both talks - she was so funny, passionate and proud of her involvement in Doctor Who, Torchwood & sci-fi in general it was an emotional experience for everyone there. On the sunday I was sat stage right so she walked past me on the way out. She stopped just in front of me to say thank you to a girl who had obviously given her a fan letter earlier. The girl and her friend were so excited and pleased that she'd read it and recognised them. Easily one of the best guests ever and hope to see her again soon!

She was easily one of the highlights of the weekend! I got my autograph on Saturday & posed for a desk photo. I told her she was the 'highlight' of Miracle Day. She was so touched she jumped up from behind the desk and much to my surprise, she gave me a massive hug! Also had a proper photoshoot in the afternoon and she was amazing off course. I went to both talks - she was so funny, passionate and proud of her involvement in Doctor Who, Torchwood & sci-fi in general it was an emotional experience for everyone there. On the sunday I was sat stage right so she walked past me on the way out. She stopped just in front of me to say thank you to a girl who had obviously given her a fan letter earlier. The girl and her friend were so excited and pleased that she'd read it and recognised them. Easily one of the best guests ever and hope to see her again soon!

She is truly wonderful, that was me MattyP! I only went to wave bye and she lunged to give me and hug and a kiss :') I'd sent her a book for her birthday in July, and since she found out it was me (somehow recognised me at the photoshoot before we'd even properly met) that had sent it, she spend the entire weekend being adorable, and hugging me and my friends at every opportunity XD She was the only reason i came to EMS, and because of her bought tickets for the sunday because she wanted to see us again :')

Edited by treenaaa

She was easily my highlight as well. I've met her before but after hearing her lovely voice again at the talk I couldnt resist going to see her, and she was also my highlight of Miracle Day. I ended up telling her how much i loved her and she was so touched that she demanded that we hugged, and blew me a kiss as I walked away.

;):( much love for that woman!

i think she must have stopped at a few people she recognised because the girls i spotted where the ones dressed as the peg dolls from Night Terrors?! looks like you weren't the only lucky one to get a bonus hug as she left. i knew she'd be great after ready interviews with her in the past but she was better than expected!! she really appreciates her fans clearly.

Ahh my mistake, she loves a good hug though :L she was hugging everyone at the table that wanted one :') she adores her fans.. and makes sure they know it too, makes me a proud fangirl :') 6 years of love for this woman got even stronger after this weekend :')