Eve Myles

RossyBowties

Although EMS was an amazing weekend, and I enjoyed meeting David, Georgia, Arthur, Caitlin and many awesome cosplayers, the best part had to be Eve Myles, and I just want to thank her for coming and thank EMS for getting her.

She was so lovely to me, hugging me as I gave her flowers and a letter then squeezing my hand the next day as she thanked me for the letter. And then going over to her table to give her a quick thank you, where she gave me tips on self-confidence. I walked away with tears in my eyes, she is truly one of the nicest people around. :P

So yes, thank you to her, and the crew and everyone who made my weekend the best two days of my life. I really enjoyed it. (and the Doctor Who cosplay pics I snapped were awesome!)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eve was also the highlight of my day at EMS yesterday. She remembered e from last time, which is also nice. She's so lovely and sweet and my pictures with her are awesome. She will also be welcome at these events and I will always come to see her :)

Although EMS was an amazing weekend, and I enjoyed meeting David, Georgia, Arthur, Caitlin and many awesome cosplayers, the best part had to be Eve Myles, and I just want to thank her for coming and thank EMS for getting her.

She was so lovely to me, hugging me as I gave her flowers and a letter then squeezing my hand the next day as she thanked me for the letter. And then going over to her table to give her a quick thank you, where she gave me tips on self-confidence. I walked away with tears in my eyes, she is truly one of the nicest people around.

So yes, thank you to her, and the crew and everyone who made my weekend the best two days of my life. I really enjoyed it. (and the Doctor Who cosplay pics I snapped were awesome!)

oh you must have been just in front of me then, i wondered what all that was about. thats really sweet

She really is a nice lady, she was blown away by the reception she got in the talk on Sunday!!, it's shame the people at the back couldnt really hear her but to see her was amazing enough and what topped it off for me (after a bit of a bad weekend!) was..I couldn't afford a photoshoot with her and she was doing photos at her desk!! it made my weekend so much better!!

For me Eve Myles made my weekend! she was soo nice and hillarious!! so took a shine to my femme John Hart corset and for the rest of the weekend she called me john!

Had a fab time with her in the photoshoot she was rather enamoured with my chest and made Malcolm corpse lol!!! Unfortunately no shenanigans were caught on the photo but you can tell i was a lil red :rolleyes:

Image5.jpg

For me Eve Myles made my weekend! she was soo nice and hillarious!! so took a shine to my femme John Hart corset and for the rest of the weekend she called me john!

Had a fab time with her in the photoshoot she was rather enamoured with my chest and made Malcolm corpse lol!!! Unfortunately no shenanigans were caught on the photo but you can tell i was a lil red ;)

Ha ha, I was just behind you in the queue and she did seem very enamoured with your chest. I think she might have actually been caught eyes firmly fixed on your chest for the first photo, I think that's why he took another as you could only see the back of Eve's head :D

Had a fab time with her in the photoshoot she was rather enamoured with my chest and made Malcolm corpse lol!!! Unfortunately no shenanigans were caught on the photo but you can tell i was a lil red ;)

Ha ha, I was just behind you in the queue and she did seem very enamoured with your chest. I think she might have actually been caught eyes firmly fixed on your chest for the first photo, I think that's why he took another as you could only see the back of Eve's head :D

Shame would have loved to have had that photo!!!

Shame would have loved to have had that photo!!!

Why don't you give showmasters a quick e-mail and see if they still have the picture on memory card? Worth asking!

She is sooooo nice! I caught her as she was crossing the hall to do more autographs. I gave a a copy of a picture i drew of her, she signed the original for me, started a conversation with me, hugged me then kissed me on the cheek... Thank you Showmasters for getting her to the EMS!! I was walking away crying with happiness <3

Eve really is one of the most enthusastic guests on the convention circuit. I love her to bits XD

Here's my photoshoot: Cooper vs Kitzinger ROUND TWO!

413658177.jpg

That's just brilliant. You're all far cleverer than me at coming up with these ideas.

By far my favourite shoot picture I also loved seeing her wear a stetson. Is it safe to say we all love Eve Myles and would love to see her again?

TYpically the one time I chose NOT to get an autograph from Eve (already met her 3-4 times for autos now!), and I wish I had lol, but had to stick to a strict budget this time.

However, DID get a photoshoot with her and she was as lovely as ever in it as I still wanted to meet her, and figured photo was the way forward lol.

Almost caved mind you when I saw she was doing posed photos too as I love those kind of photos!

Yes I have to agree with everyone here, Eve was the highlight of EMS for me. I got a nice photo with her as I got my autograph on Saturday and she asked if I was happy, I replied I'm always happy, to which she replied thats a good way to be. Afterwards I had a photoshoot with her, I thought I would try and see if I can get a hug from her, so as I walked to her I held out my arms and she replied by holding out hers and as you can see from the photo below she made me a very happy man :D

scan0002.jpg