Maisie Williams

marktimelord

I've met Masie, and she was wonderful :P Had a quick chat with her and I do hope Showmasters will be bringing us more Game of Thrones guests :)

BTW: Anyone else saw her getting a photo with David Tennant? I couldn't help but smile :P

That is so sweet! I met her as well, plus got a photo op. She is absolutely adorable (and nearly as tall as I am haha). Would love to see more Game of Thrones guest in the future, amazing weekend.

I have to agree with the wonderful Big_Pants Masie was adorable, her mother was fantastic. And she seem to really enjoy herself - Love the fact that she got DT photo:) awesome. Definately more GoT guests - Looking forward to Massive events Dark Rising next year.

I met her as well, and found her to be friendly, chatty and very pleasant.

my only disappointment was the distinct lack of generic Game of Thrones merchandise amongst the stalls, as i would have liked to start a game of thrones canvas or something similar. Probably more my fault for thinking I could find something at the event, rather than getting something from the internet before hand. Not to be helped, nobody's fault, but a bit disappointing!

my only disappointment was the distinct lack of generic Game of Thrones merchandise amongst the stalls, as i would have liked to start a game of thrones canvas or something similar. Probably more my fault for thinking I could find something at the event, rather than getting something from the internet before hand. Not to be helped, nobody's fault, but a bit disappointing!

This is probably due to her being announced late but I get your point, hopefully the dealers will be better prepared next time. Having said that I must commend Showmasters on the great selection of pics they had for her. Was rather hard to choose one.

I would lof to see more GoT guests at future events!

Maisie was brilliant, I was worried she might be shy and slightly overwhelmed, manily because she's so tiny...but when up for the autograph she just started chatting away about GoT.

Lovely girl, would love to see her back. Arya is a brilliant character too!

Having said that I must commend Showmasters on the great selection of pics they had for her. Was rather hard to choose one.

True... she was cute in all of those photos as well as in person! :rolleyes: We want more GOT stars, please!

She was wondeful! Great start to my GOT collection hehe

And on the merchandise side: I have not seen much at all online except t-shirts, so what would there be for dealers to bring except that? Is there much else out?

To be honest, I hadn't looked at any stuff online. I know quite a few of the dealers create their own montages/film cells/multiple photo frames etc, so I was hoping I could find one a bit like that, but perhaps Game of Thrones is just too new, or not big enough. Who knows - like I said, it's really not anyones fault, just disappointing. Hopefully will be able to find something in the future!