Thank You Feedback

Just wanted to say thanks to all the crew and the guests at the EMS this weekend. I was a newbie yesterday on Sunday and was more than adequately prepared for everything by the forums here.The staff managing the queues were great and we managed to get to all the photoshoots we booked. The Doctor Who talk was very relaxed and entertaining - the 3 of them were very funny. The whole day went smoothly...except for collecting the photos, which weren't available but I have every faith they will turn up on my door mat eventually...when they have all been hand sorted by some very tired people!!! Thanks everyone for making the show so great for this newbie, her partner and 11 year old son! :P

From crew to crew

I really wanted to say well done to Malcom during the David Tennant photo shoot, i think you did a bang up job. Holding your arm up for that long rarely stopping for a breather can cause a lot of aggro on the shoulder amongst other things and having to do it Twice...madness. well done man well done.

Also Mara didn't see you much but when i did you always had a smile and asked if i was OK, the thought is appreciated more than you know.

To all the new crew, well done and hope to see you again at another show, don't worry you'll pick things up pretty quickly and never be afraid to ask the verteran crew if your not sure about something.

To all the Veterans, a quote i stole from the lovely Ian McNeice on Saturday KBO "Keep Buggering On".

That is all :D

Just wanted to add my thanks. Once again SM pulled off a great event and it was made extra special by the presents of David Tennant. I think all the crew handling the crowds at David's signing and photoshoot were amazing and very helpful.

I had a great time

Thanks Jason and the SM crew :D

I think everyone covering David Tennant did an absolutely brilliant Job including Alan, Too Tall and everyone else who was with him did an incredible job. I'd like to thank my 2 Pit Bosses Kelly and Laura for helping me with the Eve Myles Queue on sunday it was an amazing help. I also wanna give kudos to Eve aswell was absolutely incredible and loved by just about every single person there would love to see her again. I also wanna thank Darren for his help with Evanna Lynch on saturday he did a cracking job.

The fans were also brilliant they were very nice to talk to and also very patient which really helps and it also helps the crew keep energised. The guests were all amazing and and extremely polite especially New Guest Caitlin Blackwood adorable polite and very very nice.

I think everyone covering David Tennant did an absolutely brilliant Job including Alan, Too Tall and everyone else who was with him did an incredible job. I'd like to thank my 2 Pit Bosses Kelly and Laura for helping me with the Eve Myles Queue on sunday it was an amazing help. I also wanna give kudos to Eve aswell was absolutely incredible and loved by just about every single person there would love to see her again. I also wanna thank Darren for his help with Evanna Lynch on saturday he did a cracking job.

The fans were also brilliant they were very nice to talk to and also very patient which really helps and it also helps the crew keep energised. The guests were all amazing and and extremely polite especially New Guest Caitlin Blackwood adorable polite and very very nice.

Adam you are very welcome - well done! And just so you know the other pit boss was Hannah - she was awesome and did a stunning job.

Jackie/Ladyd - Well said that woman! x

Kelly/Pooks :D

. I also wanna thank Darren for his help with Evanna Lynch on saturday he did a cracking job.

You are more than welcome - I've been in this game a long time but it was the first time crewing for SM. Would like to thank the "older" crew for making me welcome and to Ian for checking up on me on Saturday and especially to Becky for looking out for me yesterday.

As for the attendees - what a wonderful bunch, most were happy and smiley and always ready for a chat - by the end of yesterday I'd stamped so many people and think I knew all the smokers by the end!

Looking forward to doing it again - very well organised and well looked after - hasn't always been the case when I'm doing events / gigs!!

Darren x

• Moderators

I must add that it's always great to see new crew members get right into the spirit of it. It's not always the case, but the majority have the right attitude, and it really makes the general experience even better for the attendees. I know a lot of crew are fans themselves, and that helps a lot with their understanding of how to treat people etc.

I thought I'd add my two-pennyworth, the Crew I encountered on Sunday were brilliant, with only one exception. They were knowledgeable and enthusiastic, really polite. I was impressed with their can-do attitude, and clear communication. It appeared to me that they got on with things with a minimum of input from above. It was a pleasure to be there.