Who was that person...?

BigBangPenny

The two women who were with Eve Myles this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, were lovely and i just want to say thanks! After being calmed down on Saturday and then having a conversation on Sunday about my friends awesome hair colour! haha! And just generally being lovely, thankyou!

Treenaaa, that was Debbie on Saturday and me (Ange) on Sunday.

And thank you * blush *

Aww no thank you!! :') Hope you manage to find that hair colour too :WAVE:

Must say i'm rather jealous you got to spend the entire day with Eve, must've been such a laugh!

Was it Eggplant your friend said?

Lets just say, you probably heard my squeal from the other side of London when I found out I was working with her. Don't think anything can top that now.

And she is just hysterical, really a lovely, genuine, enthusiastic and all round wonderful woman.

Yes eggplant!!! :lol:

Oh gosh i can imagine!! She is probably one of the most wonderful people i have EVER met :') She made my it special though, can't get over what she did for me this weekend :L Aren't you glad she wanted us to come on the Sunday too, would never of gotten the hair colour name!! ;)

Egg - sactly!!

Sorry, couldn't resist that one hehe!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two women who were with Eve Myles this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, were lovely and i just want to say thanks! After being calmed down on Saturday and then having a conversation on Sunday about my friends awesome hair colour! haha! And just generally being lovely, thankyou!

Treenaaa, that was Debbie on Saturday and me (Ange) on Sunday.

And thank you * blush *

Aww no thank you!! :') Hope you manage to find that hair colour too :WAVE:

Must say i'm rather jealous you got to spend the entire day with Eve, must've been such a laugh!

Was it Eggplant your friend said?

Lets just say, you probably heard my squeal from the other side of London when I found out I was working with her. Don't think anything can top that now.

And she is just hysterical, really a lovely, genuine, enthusiastic and all round wonderful woman.

Yes eggplant!!! :lol:

Oh gosh i can imagine!! She is probably one of the most wonderful people i have EVER met :') She made my it special though, can't get over what she did for me this weekend :L Aren't you glad she wanted us to come on the Sunday too, would never of gotten the hair colour name!! ;)

Egg - sactly!!

Sorry, couldn't resist that one hehe!

Now that's one way to "Crack" a yolk! Get it Yolk rhymes with Joke! Aww somebody stop me!

I'm looking for the people that took photos of me as Abby Sciuto XD I know thats vague :blush:

Specific enough for me!

Ahaaa!!! Yup thats me XD

Like Holly Bean I'm looking for anyone who got a photo of me as Abby Sciuto on Saturday. Quite a few people asked and meant to give them my name for facebook but completely forgot. Thanks in advance

There was a beautiful redhead, wandering around on the Saturday in some white armour? Not sure what it was from, but she said that she felt her armour paled in comparison standing next to a Storm trooper.....Which was me! Hello! :blush: She was also Amy Pond on the Sunday.

Personally I thought she looked fantastic in the armour, as I'm sure she does in everything, and given the confidence would have loved to have got to know her better. :D

Edited by Flibblestix

There was a beautiful redhead, wandering around on the Saturday in some white armour? Not sure what it was from, but she said that she felt her armour paled in comparison standing next to a Storm trooper.....Which was me! Hello! :blush: She was also Amy Pond on the Sunday.

Personally I thought she looked fantastic in the armour, as I'm sure she does in everything, and given the confidence would have loved to have got to know her better. :D

Sounds like LisaMarie as Amy Pond from the Girl who Waited (check the photo thread) I think she is nice too.

Speaking of stormtroopers, who were the ones who decided I was trouble? :D I was the Draco Malfoy on Sunday, and I promise I didn't do anything bad... much! ;D

Were you outside or inside? There were 2 groups with Storm Trooper costumes, the UKG and Star Warriors.

Speaking of stormtroopers, who were the ones who decided I was trouble? :D I was the Draco Malfoy on Sunday, and I promise I didn't do anything bad... much! ;D

Were you outside or inside? There were 2 groups with Storm Trooper costumes, the UKG and Star Warriors.

err, I was outside when I first met them; they were doing crowd control for the pre-paid queue. But I kept bumping into them inside the hall, too

err, I was outside when I first met them; they were doing crowd control for the pre-paid queue. But I kept bumping into them inside the hall, too

It could have been either but if it was Star Warriors I was one of their minders and we did harass the queue outside on Sunday! :D

It could have been either but if it was Star Warriors I was one of their minders and we did harass the queue outside on Sunday! :D

I remember you telling them that the group of 4 I was with was trouble :D

Just a standard blue Showmasters t-shirt from what I remember. She was sitting with Nina Saturday morning, and was the queue handler for McGann on Sunday morning. Not sure if she was ever working at the photo areas...

Ah, sorry, got me wires crossed. Forget I said anything! Lol.

There was a beautiful redhead, wandering around on the Saturday in some white armour? Not sure what it was from, but she said that she felt her armour paled in comparison standing next to a Storm trooper.....Which was me! Hello! :dance: She was also Amy Pond on the Sunday.

Personally I thought she looked fantastic in the armour, as I'm sure she does in everything, and given the confidence would have loved to have got to know her better. :clap:

Sounds like LisaMarie as Amy Pond from the Girl who Waited (check the photo thread) I think she is nice too.

*Checks photo thread*

Yep thats her! She looks stunning!

There were 3 Stormtrooper groups, My garrison (MKG) Star warriors and Galactic Knights from what i could tell, the other 2 groups were not in costume most of the time.

Also, I was the Stormtrooper on the DDR machine with the Jedi :D

Hey there

I just went on the Sunday which was nuts to say the least. Had lots of photoshoots done and found Photo Area B to be the best. Why - well for a start Roz was there who was nothing but helpful and always had a smile on her face regardless of the situation.

Another big thumbs up to Photo Area B for the collection of photos as everybody was very helpful and polite and always had a smile. Who was the crewe member with blueish hair on that Photo Area she was very nice....

Hello :D ....long straight hair (but clipped back) which was dark purple?.....possibly me as I don't recall anyone there with blueish hair!

Hi Guys

I'm looking for any contact details of one of the Showmasters volenteers. His name is Giovanni or Gianni and he was assisting Paul Blake on Sunday. I am a friend of Dave Prowse and this guy was helping Dave at LFCC in July. He is a huge Star wars fan and Dave would like to send him details of future Star wars events that he may like to attend.

He is a smashing guy and both Dave Prowse and Richard Hatch have spoken very highly of him.

Julian

Hi Guys

I'm looking for any contact details of one of the Showmasters volenteers. His name is Giovanni or Gianni and he was assisting Paul Blake on Sunday. I am a friend of Dave Prowse and this guy was helping Dave at LFCC in July. He is a huge Star wars fan and Dave would like to send him details of future Star wars events that he may like to attend.

He is a smashing guy and both Dave Prowse and Richard Hatch have spoken very highly of him.

Julian

He's called Gianni Zeppetelli :) i'll direct him to this post!

Heya everyone...i did a skit during the masquerade as the 11th doctor on the saturday and sunday and on one of the days after i did the skit a girl in the front row asked me if i would join in a skit thing they were organising...can anyone help me?.

Thanks.

This is my facebook...havent worked out how to post pics on here yet.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1238541842

Edited by The Oncoming Storm

Hi Guys

Julian

He's called Gianni Zeppetelli :) i'll direct him to this post!

Thankyou Chantell