Who was that person...?

BigBangPenny

Anyone see me walking round, had a blue shirt on from Inbetweeners that had the green badge "Hi My Name is Will stop me and say hello" lol

Went to meet Edward Furlong and he asked if my name was Will. I said no. He then signed my picture "To Will" realised ripped it up and tried again haha!!

Edited by rich5wolves

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see me walking round, had a blue shirt on from Inbetweeners that had the green badge "Hi My Name is Will stop me and say hello" lol

Went to meet Edward Furlong and he asked if my name was Will. I said no. He then signed my picture "To Will" realised ripped it up and tried again haha!!

I saw you,lol i said Hi will.

we (my daughter and I found it amusing) she also said Hi

I would like to find the guy who looked suspiciously like Wil Wheaton, just to put my mind at ease that the heat didn't totally addle my brains and there was someone who looked like him :whistling:

Seriously I spent part of sunday really fearing for my sanity, but I'm sure of it, there was someone who looked like Wil Wheaton. I'm not mad I tells you!!

I would like to find the guy who looked suspiciously like Wil Wheaton, just to put my mind at ease that the heat didn't totally addle my brains and there was someone who looked like him :unsure:

Seriously I spent part of sunday really fearing for my sanity, but I'm sure of it, there was someone who looked like Wil Wheaton. I'm not mad I tells you!!

I think you must be mad to imagine Wil Wheaton was wandering about :(

I would like to find the guy who looked suspiciously like Wil Wheaton, just to put my mind at ease that the heat didn't totally addle my brains and there was someone who looked like him :P

Sorry..It was not Wil Wheaton. Wil was just ending a holiday in Hawaii. I've been talking to Wil for years about coming over here for a show. He's just such a busy guy...But it is going to happen at some point.

I would like to find the guy who looked suspiciously like Wil Wheaton, just to put my mind at ease that the heat didn't totally addle my brains and there was someone who looked like him :D

Sorry..It was not Wil Wheaton. Wil was just ending a holiday in Hawaii. I've been talking to Wil for years about coming over here for a show. He's just such a busy guy...But it is going to happen at some point.

I know it wasn't Wil Wheaton, as I said, a guy that looked like him. It was amazing how much he looked like him I wish I'd gone over to talk to him rather than just standing there thinking "Wow he realllllllly looks like Wil".

Still better not to say anything that to yell WHEATON!!! Sheldon-style at him! :D