Who was that person...?

BigBangPenny

There were a few people I briefly had words with (in a good way) or admired on Saturday so if anyone knows them, or is them, say hi!

- Girl with blue hat, hair and dress in the queue for the loos. I said the oh-so-smooth line of "Is that a costume or do you look that awesome generally?"

- Girl with glasses and a white (?) t-shirt I was speaking to in the Arthur Darvill photoshoot queue who went to drop off her bags before me

- Guy with blue (?) t shirt in the arthur darvill photoshoot queue (notice a pattern here?) who was in the 'row' next to be but ended up swapping places with the tall guy with a black trench coat on and going before me...

- Guy collecting the tickets on entry to the photo area for the AD photoshoot

- The female 11th I took a photo of!

oh and some guy called Arthur, i only spoke to him briefly but he was quite nice <3 ;-)

(EDIT: OH! and some people i saw/heard but didn't speak to (all on Saturday):

A girl in the DFTBA/Nerdfightaria TeeFury shirt with another girl, talking to Henry Davies, saw them whilst waiting for the Doctor Who Talk <3

Whoever asked about LeakyCon/John Green at the Harry Potter talk on Sat

Whoever signed the art sheet DFTBA John Green (yes i am quite aware these last two could be the same as the first lol)

Whoever asked about Edmund in the Doctor Who talk... I thought I was the only one! haha)

Edited by JessCansBe1337

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, the girl who was Nina's assistant on Saturday and managing Paul McGann's queue almost all of Sunday was lovely and never once lost her smile. While everyone else's had faded after a few hours, she was still smiling away till the very end. It was a lovely warm attitude to people coming up to her, and plus her smile was absolutely beautiful.

Edited by Zagreus

I have to say, the girl who was Nina's assistant on Saturday and managing Paul McGann's queue almost all of Sunday was lovely and never once lost her smile. While everyone else's had faded after a few hours, she was still smiling away till the very end. It was a lovely warm attitude to people coming up to her, and plus her smile was absolutely beautiful.

That would be Ros or Daryn I believe...

The girl in the "share your photos" thread who I think is called Hohocullen. Gorgeous girl with a beautiful smile.

That be me then :D Thanks! :wub: Made my day ^^

And seeing a smiley face made my day :wub: Don't you love the way things work out that way?

A girl in the DFTBA/Nerdfightaria TeeFury shirt with another girl, talking to Henry Davies, saw them whilst waiting for the Doctor Who Talk <3

Whoever signed the art sheet DFTBA John Green (yes i am quite aware these last two could be the same as the first lol)

we were in a nerdfighter group on sat, but i don't think we went to the doctor who talk. i signed the art sheet dftba everywhere as homage C:

dftba t-shirt girl is susie! i will tell her you say hi! C:

My Turn

The Girl in the Gwen Cooper costume on sunday.

The chap dressed as Eleventh Doctor on sat/sunday but didn't do the top button making the bowtie look crooked.

And the H4H guy in the bear costume...or dog costume sorry It was hard to tell.

The two women who were with Eve Myles this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, were lovely and i just want to say thanks! After being calmed down on Saturday and then having a conversation on Sunday about my friends awesome hair colour! haha! And just generally being lovely, thankyou!

Treenaaa, that was Debbie on Saturday and me (Ange) on Sunday.

And thank you * blush *

Aww no thank you!! :') Hope you manage to find that hair colour too :YAHOO:

Must say i'm rather jealous you got to spend the entire day with Eve, must've been such a laugh!

Was it Eggplant your friend said?

Lets just say, you probably heard my squeal from the other side of London when I found out I was working with her. Don't think anything can top that now.

And she is just hysterical, really a lovely, genuine, enthusiastic and all round wonderful woman.

we were in a nerdfighter group on sat, but i don't think we went to the doctor who talk. i signed the art sheet dftba everywhere as homage C:

Yay! Nah, the nerdfighters were talking to henry davies alongside the doctor who talk as his stall happened to be near it, i was a lil further down and was just admiring thinking 'i have that t-shirt!!!' hehe. I got Arthur Darvill to do the gangsign :YAHOO: Also I don't know if you went back to the art sheet later but I added 'woo JG!' and 'imagine us complexly' hehe

299251_10150853398395195_508065194_21659557_2090862132_n.jpg

Yay! Nah, the nerdfighters were talking to henry davies alongside the doctor who talk as his stall happened to be near it, i was a lil further down and was just admiring thinking 'i have that t-shirt!!!' hehe. I got Arthur Darvill to do the gangsign :YAHOO: Also I don't know if you went back to the art sheet later but I added 'woo JG!' and 'imagine us complexly' hehe

*snip*

Amazing photoshoot! :YAHOO:

299251_10150853398395195_508065194_21659557_2090862132_n.jpg

i was gonna write about being as fast as a fox (with swearing) but thought it's be rude. i think i was queing for evanna lynch then or walking round without them.

YOU MUST UPLOAD THAT PHOTO TO DFTBA. imagine how awesome that'd be!

By DFTBA which particular site do you mean? The ning, or the merch site? :-/ I could always try twit-pic'ing it to Hank and John?

Update: I did the latter. John Green may or may not have retweeted/mentioned me. *Does happy dance*

Edited by JessCansBe1337

The two women who were with Eve Myles this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, were lovely and i just want to say thanks! After being calmed down on Saturday and then having a conversation on Sunday about my friends awesome hair colour! haha! And just generally being lovely, thankyou!

Treenaaa, that was Debbie on Saturday and me (Ange) on Sunday.

And thank you * blush *

Aww no thank you!! :') Hope you manage to find that hair colour too ;)

Must say i'm rather jealous you got to spend the entire day with Eve, must've been such a laugh!

Was it Eggplant your friend said?

Lets just say, you probably heard my squeal from the other side of London when I found out I was working with her. Don't think anything can top that now.

And she is just hysterical, really a lovely, genuine, enthusiastic and all round wonderful woman.

Yes eggplant!!! :P

Oh gosh i can imagine!! She is probably one of the most wonderful people i have EVER met :') She made my it special though, can't get over what she did for me this weekend :L Aren't you glad she wanted us to come on the Sunday too, would never of gotten the hair colour name!! ;)

Edited by treenaaa

By DFTBA which particular site do you mean? The ning, or the merch site? :-/ I could always try twit-pic'ing it to Hank and John?

Update: I did the latter. John Green may or may not have retweeted/mentioned me. *Does happy dance*

DID TWEET YOU. so jelly. tweeted at hank? he'd be mega happy too!

After the last show I saw her at, someone suggested the name Sahira. I guess I'm none the wiser then! :blush:

After the last show I saw her at, someone suggested the name Sahira. I guess I'm none the wiser then! :blush:

Well, I was the outside queue wrangler at Photo B, only remember there being me, Kyle, Ros on bags, Daryn inside, although I have to admit that the whole day is a blur. Are you talking about the young lady in the black t-shirt with purple picture on?

Oh looking through pics I spotted other people I said hi to or smiled at or posed with a few times but never actually 'met' lol

The Impossible Astronaut Amy on the saturday, are you here?

And the little group that was a weeping angel, a silent and Madam Korvarian on the sunday. Hello!

I was the Silent ... hi!

wilby118@hotmail.com

Oh looking through pics I spotted other people I said hi to or smiled at or posed with a few times but never actually 'met' lol

The Impossible Astronaut Amy on the saturday, are you here?

And the little group that was a weeping angel, a silent and Madam Korvarian on the sunday. Hello!

I was the Silent ... hi!

wilby118@hotmail.com

You must have been boiling in that outfit!

They were absolutely fabulous. Saw them walking around a few times and I'm surprised that they didn't place in the cosplay event that took place Sunday afternoon

Hey there

I just went on the Sunday which was nuts to say the least. Had lots of photoshoots done and found Photo Area B to be the best. Why - well for a start Roz was there who was nothing but helpful and always had a smile on her face regardless of the situation.

Another big thumbs up to Photo Area B for the collection of photos as everybody was very helpful and polite and always had a smile. Who was the crewe member with blueish hair on that Photo Area she was very nice....