Who was that person...?

BigBangPenny

Oh looking through pics I spotted other people I said hi to or smiled at or posed with a few times but never actually 'met' lol

The Impossible Astronaut Amy on the saturday, are you here?

And the little group that was a weeping angel, a silent and Madam Korvarian on the sunday. Hello!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got the contact details of the Sunday Amy from The Impossible Astronaut. We had a photo together...

Anyone who has photos from the cosplay meetups on Sunday please can I have them? Didn't get many...

Hiya! I'm the only Rizy on Facebook, so that's the easiest way to find me. :(

Oh there were loads and loads of nice people (read: ladies!) there but I must single out one:

She was on staff. I think her name was... Rachel? She had a lot of badges down her front, so she can't be too hard to identify. Anyway she was on microphone on the #1 talks stage for the entire weekend and she worked her ass off, actually tripping up during the auction! And then... THEN... she appeared at the photo collection desk and started dealing with the crowd of impatient Tennant collectors.

She was gorgeous and seemed genuinely lovely. And like I said she just deserves SO much credit for working so hard!

Hello! That was me on the main stage Sunday, yep, it's Rachel - thank you so much for saying such lovely things, certainly made my day! :( We got the stage/many many chairs down quite quickly and I thought if anyone in the hall could use another pair of hands it would be the Tennant photo guys. :(

I met so many awesome cosplayers that I hadnt before this weekend! Most I ended up exchanging names/details with at some point, but as always some I still missed out on and need to find you!

Mainly the awesome Idris I met on Saturday :D You were awesome. I was dressed as 11 with my stetson and told you about the DW meet-up later in the day. I'm sorry I didnt catch your name or a facebook or anything.

If anyone knows who she is (if you dont use the forum lol) can you pass this on? She was great and rather cute.

Her name is Shauna Holmes Jackson if you want to find her on Facebook.

There were several people Cosplaying as River Song from lets kill hitler- they're costumes were so accurate and amazing, but i never got the chance to say anything :D Basically everyone who was dressed up seemed really nice, i wish i'd cosplayed now xD

Also, one of the crew members, a woman, helped me out and complimented me on my mockingjay badge- she seems really really nice!! I didnt get her name though...

Add me on Facebook if you wish- Melissa Searle :wub: My profile picture is of me at EMS with some storm troopers :D

Im interested in getting in touch with the lady that was crewing for Dame Diana Rigg yesterday, she made an excellent job of calming me down in the photo q! I am the woman with short dark hair and glasses, i wore the 'Mrs Peel were needed' T-shirt' :D , you may have heard me telling Diana i was an art teacher and that i silk screened the t shirt especially for EMS. Also any other Geeky Dykes who may have wanted a chat but didnt get around to it! :wub:

I'm exactly the same - she really was fantastic and lovely and if not for her I think nerves about meeting Diana would have got the better of me!

That was Kelly (Pooks) - she is pretty awesome...

Michelle

I got chatting to a nice young woman in the Jennifer Lien photo shoot queue on Sunday. She was with (i think) her brother and mother (in a wheelchair). We were chatting about the Chevron type events (she went to more of them than the Collectormania's) and we then talked about Jennifer Lien. She had curly blondish hair. We said the usual 'see ya later's but alas unlike other peeps i didn't see her again! :wub:

The two women who were with Eve Myles this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, were lovely and i just want to say thanks! After being calmed down on Saturday and then having a conversation on Sunday about my friends awesome hair colour! haha! And just generally being lovely, thankyou!

Oh also, this is a long shot, but at the Eve Myles talk on the Sunday.. Eve lunged to give me a hug and kiss as she left, and there was a girl who was lovely, and said how lucky i was (i had gotten a few not so nice looks for it so someone being lovely kind of meant alot!) but yeah :')

• Showmasters Admin

I was quite taken by the girl with the blonde curly hair with caitlin blackwood on saturday. lovely smile!

And I know who she is ;)

How much will it cost me? i'm a bit broke after the weekend ;)

Her name is Lisa.

You can find her phone number on most men's public toilet walls in Oldham...

Right Lis?

;)

Watchin' You!

BTW - In case anyone takes offence at this it is a joke. Lisa and I have a long-running joke and I am in no way really suggesting her number is scrawled in gent's toilets...that's mine!

Edited by abstractharmony

The two women who were with Eve Myles this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, were lovely and i just want to say thanks! After being calmed down on Saturday and then having a conversation on Sunday about my friends awesome hair colour! haha! And just generally being lovely, thankyou!

Treenaaa, that was Debbie on Saturday and me (Ange) on Sunday.

And thank you * blush *

Edited by Purple_Vamp

Treenaaa, that was Debbie on Saturday and me (Ange) on Sunday.

And thank you * blush *

Aww no thank you!! :') Hope you manage to find that hair colour too :D

Must say i'm rather jealous you got to spend the entire day with Eve, must've been such a laugh!