Who was that person...?

BigBangPenny

Just starting this thread up so if there was anyone that caught your eye :thumbup: but you never had the chance (or courage!) to swap details with etc... why not see if they are out there on the forum.

I must admit... I have a penchant for the Jean Luc lookey-likey that walks around in his uniform ;)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just starting this thread up so if there was anyone that caught your eye :thumbup: but you never had the chance (or courage!) to swap details with etc... why not see if they are out there on the forum.

I must admit... I have a penchant for the Jean Luc lookey-likey that walks around in his uniform ;)

I spoke to him and had a pic with him when he was at our costuming stall.

HE EVEN SOUNDS LIKE PICARD!

Lovely chap and very down to earth.

I saw him last year after LFCC on his way home on the tube in full costume totally unfased by people looking at his as if that was a normal journey for the Enterprise captain.

I wanted to have a chat with the guy in the Help for Heroes teddy costume to say firstly well done for doing what he was for a great cause and probably get him a drink. How he didnt pass out wearing that I dont know. (Well done to Showmasters again for supporting worthy causes and letting them and us all attend).

HE EVEN SOUNDS LIKE PICARD!

Lovely chap and very down to earth.

{swoon}

I saw him last year after LFCC on his way home on the tube in full costume totally unfased by people looking at his as if that was a normal journey for the Enterprise captain.
Ohhhh I wish I could have seen that... the confidence!! Mind you... I'd ask him to keep his uniform on all day too ;)

Ohhhh I wish I could have seen that... the confidence!! Mind you... I'd ask him to keep his uniform on all day too ;)

*laughs* I did that myself yesterday. Earls Court to Euston to Victoria, then watching Who in the 'spoons at the station, 5 hours back to Manchester on the coach and walking through the city centre at 4 in the morning - all while painted bright green and lugging a broomstick around behind me. It's not so hard! *G*

there was a short (well most ppl are next to me lol) woman who was crewing, (yesterday she was on photo pick up for a while in the afternoon) stripy (white & blue?) top yesterday, white top today, very beautiful!

on a cos play note, I thought the woman who was with the tardis hat dude was brilliant as river

alas I didnt have the pleasure of seeing robert dressed as babydoll? lol, but im sure it was a sight to see lol

Edited by timelord81r

I wanted to have a chat with the guy in the Help for Heroes teddy costume to say firstly well done for doing what he was for a great cause and probably get him a drink. How he didnt pass out wearing that I dont know. (Well done to Showmasters again for supporting worthy causes and letting them and us all attend).

That was my mate wandering round in the costume - think he ran on adrenaline! Oh, and the odd bottle of water/coke/anything else! And trust me, if you'd had a chat with him you'd probably still be there now! (Sorry Steve :D ) Also for the record, we paid for the H4H stall the same as any other dealer would have done, and it was worth every penny to do. Many thanks to everyone who contributed, no matter how little. It all makes a difference :D

*laughs* I did that myself yesterday. Earls Court to Euston to Victoria, then watching Who in the 'spoons at the station, 5 hours back to Manchester on the coach and walking through the city centre at 4 in the morning - all while painted bright green and lugging a broomstick around behind me. It's not so hard! *G*

Hey there, we had a chat with you on Saturday I believe. You had your River Song cut out. My gf and I were eating ice cones (and making a mess, lol) if you dont remember. Was also with another friend and her mum. Hope you enjoyed the last ep of Doctor Who as you said you were worried what would happen.

Im interested in getting in touch with the lady that was crewing for Dame Diana Rigg yesterday, she made an excellent job of calming me down in the photo q! I am the woman with short dark hair and glasses, i wore the 'Mrs Peel were needed' T-shirt' :wub: , you may have heard me telling Diana i was an art teacher and that i silk screened the t shirt especially for EMS. Also any other Geeky Dykes who may have wanted a chat but didnt get around to it! :D

Im interested in getting in touch with the lady that was crewing for Dame Diana Rigg yesterday, she made an excellent job of calming me down in the photo q! I am the woman with short dark hair and glasses, i wore the 'Mrs Peel were needed' T-shirt' :P , you may have heard me telling Diana i was an art teacher and that i silk screened the t shirt especially for EMS. Also any other Geeky Dykes who may have wanted a chat but didnt get around to it! :lol:

I'm exactly the same - she really was fantastic and lovely and if not for her I think nerves about meeting Diana would have got the better of me!

I met so many awesome cosplayers that I hadnt before this weekend! Most I ended up exchanging names/details with at some point, but as always some I still missed out on and need to find you!

Mainly the awesome Idris I met on Saturday :chair: You were awesome. I was dressed as 11 with my stetson and told you about the DW meet-up later in the day. I'm sorry I didnt catch your name or a facebook or anything.

If anyone knows who she is (if you dont use the forum lol) can you pass this on? She was great and rather cute.

Cheers mate, i cant even think how I keep going, but it was brilliant getting to room round in such an awesome suit making people smile :)

alas I didnt have the pleasure of seeing robert dressed as babydoll? lol, but im sure it was a sight to see lol
I did, YOU HAVE THE THINNEST LEGS IN THE WORLD!!! I was like :clap:

hehe :wub:

Ah, I saw that, didn't know who it was but well done for the effort. Braver than me that's for sure. Kinda has the same reaction.

I'm still a bit shy about approaching the cosplayers and asking to take a photo but managed to get a few, just not this particular one.

Edited by Rockstar6662

I did, YOU HAVE THE THINNEST LEGS IN THE WORLD!!! I was like :clap:

hehe :wub:

Ah, I saw that, didn't know who it was but well done for the effort. Braver than me that's for sure. Kinda has the same reaction.

I am now blind after seeing a photo on facebook lol, my eyes MY EYES!!!!

Oh there were loads and loads of nice people (read: ladies!) there but I must single out one:

She was on staff. I think her name was... Rachel? She had a lot of badges down her front, so she can't be too hard to identify. Anyway she was on microphone on the #1 talks stage for the entire weekend and she worked her ass off, actually tripping up during the auction! And then... THEN... she appeared at the photo collection desk and started dealing with the crowd of impatient Tennant collectors.

She was gorgeous and seemed genuinely lovely. And like I said she just deserves SO much credit for working so hard!

I'd just like to say that I met some really nice people over the weekend (and only a couple who weren't!)

My first time crewing and so chatted to quite a few of you from here for the first time. It's interesting seeing things from the other side and will happily do it all again - although I am tired and a bit achey today!!

Cheers, Darren (Evanna VQ - Sat, Main Entrance and stamp checker! - Sun)

oh and if the person that said I look like Michael Madsen from Resevoir dogs is on here then thanks - made my day!!

Edited by dazzlerjames

There was a young lady looking after Scarlett Byrne on the Sunday morning who was such a cutey. No idea what her name is as I didn't want to stare at her. If she's on here or anyone knows who she is though, please tell her she has such a beautiful face :rolleyes:

There was a young lady looking after Scarlett Byrne on the Sunday morning who was such a cutey. No idea what her name is as I didn't want to stare at her. If she's on here or anyone knows who she is though, please tell her she has such a beautiful face :D

Um, that would be me. Thank you! :D

I'm Kady. ;)