Ian McNeice ....

I couldn't make the event so my sister went for me and got me (amongst others) Joe Flannigan.

He wrote

'To Robert, hope to meet you soon...'

and that was it, no signature, sadly she didn't notice till she got home. Again could be anyone! She said he was lovely tho... x

Gman1972 - sounds like a slip via autopilot, but I'd definitely enquire about a refund if I were you.

On a related note, I once asked a guest (not at a Showmasters event) to sign a photo to me - and that's literally all they did: write my name on the picture and stop. I had to prompt them to sign it.

It's a shame you didn't notice it at the show, SM have always been good about getting replacement items signed when a mistake has been made on a photo.

To be fair to him I doubt he did it on purpose, I can remember him adding a lot to a photo he signed for me a while back, maybe sometimes he concentrates so much on the extras he forgets the main bit!

i didnt have a prob with him at all

some guests forget what there doing at the time, unles you say something,

for me he signed in black on a black picture, but you can still see it luckerly, my ault he keped picking up a silver pen, then the black, then the silver, i should have said which one.

but i had a proper chat with him about ace venturea anddoctor who, he signed mine iam mcnice and then after put his character name, i think he just forgot to add his on to your photo

top guest, after my first sig i went away for someone else then came back for another because he was just so nice. really got in to it, keped putting on his glasses/cigar and doing the whole winston pose

TOP GUEST

Ian is a lovely guy and I'm sure he by no means did this on purpose. Sometimes guests get quite engaged in conversation, or have signed so many autographs that they go on auto pilot and it's so easily done. It happened to my husband with a guest once and he just politely pointed it out to the guest, who was happy to rectify the mistake :) x