Any updates due soon?

bezzo

Just wondering when we'll be getting any updates. We still haven't got a hotel code or even a website for Bitten 3 yet. Does anyone at ME have an idea of when we might be hearing something?

Thanks,

Helen :)

• Showmasters Admin

Just wondering when we'll be getting any updates. We still haven't got a hotel code or even a website for Bitten 3 yet. Does anyone at ME have an idea of when we might be hearing something?

Thanks,

Helen :)

As for the updates these just happen as and when there are things to update with.

However, the website bit I can actually answer! You may have noticed that several of the ME websites have been updated to 'new looks' recently (Hub 7, Chevron and Hallowhedon). Well I am working on the Bitten 3 revamp at the moment and hope to have it finished and up soon!

How was that for an update?

:)

I know, I was told at Bitten 2 that it would only be a couple of weeks.... :thumbup:

I have actually now reserved a room at full price because I do not want to miss out on the limited availablity of twin rooms and will change the booking to the convention rate as and when it becomes available.

Woohoo! *happy dance* Can'twait to see the new site! :thumbup: Just hope no shameful pics get put up! ;D

As for the hotel, I'm hoping to get one too, as of now I have noone to do this with but I know a few of my friends may be going, so i'll either wait it out and risk not having a room at the park inn and just go to the ibis again...or get one reserved or whatever, as it would be so much easier at the park inn! :)

I know, I was told at Bitten 2 that it would only be a couple of weeks....:D

I have actually now reserved a room at full price because I do not want to miss out on the limited availablity of twin rooms and will change the booking to the convention rate as and when it becomes available.

I wasn't aware that this could be done? Will they really drop the price at a later date considering they'd be losing money?!?!?! Cheers :D

I know, I was told at Bitten 2 that it would only be a couple of weeks....:crying:

I wasn't aware that this could be done? Will they really drop the price at a later date considering they'd be losing money?!?!?! Cheers :smile:

I have not paid anything yet and considering the issues I have had with the park inn and my bookings in the past I figured I'd give it a go. When they release the details for the con I will give them a call and sort it. As they demand payment in advance then I was assuming it would be ok.. If it isn't then I will deal with that then. I just wanted to make sure I had a room regardless.

I never went to bitten 2, but i would love to meet her her. Although i understand for people who have met her that it would be mehh.. but i'd still love to meet her nontheless as she is one of my fav chars.

I will not be happy paying £210 pound to see the same guests from the first 2 cons,I am expecting something special this year after just the 3 guests last year even tho it was an ace wekend

Apparently Kristin is the first guest.

If Massive events follow there word they have said they will not have same guests attending and she has all ready been.

Well we shall have to wait to see if they confirm it. Some site on Facebook claims she is attending and the fan page is linked with Kristin.