Hotel

danturpin

Bit annoyed about that as well as I haven't booked yet and i though there was usually a warning if rooms were running low. Quite surprised as the hotel is pretty huge

Website says they have 459 rooms but we don't know how many are allocated to ME at the discounted rate. Seems bigger than that but i guess its only on 3 floors and i think there was roughly 150 rooms on tbe second floor i was on for HW3. I guess if everyone going stays there they'll soon run out but a lot of people at HW3 used other hotels for various reasons.

Good job I didnt leave it any later. Must gave got one of the last ones.

I, like Rockstar6662, also stayed at the Radisson för HW3 and I remember that they had at least 2 other conferences and a big wedding during that time, so if that's the case in Feb too maybe they have allocated rooms to discount rate too and that's why ME has used up their quota?

Well that's us committed to Chevron 7.8...just booked 2 nights at the Radisson and paid for them in advance...luckily we live close enough to drive home on the Sunday night, even if we hang around for a while, so only have to pay out for Fri and Sat... :D

Guess I'd better think about getting a couple of "cheap seats" tix now...... :smile:

Deeds xx

Well that's us committed to Chevron 7.8...just booked 2 nights at the Radisson and paid for them in advance...luckily we live close enough to drive home on the Sunday night, even if we hang around for a while, so only have to pay out for Fri and Sat... :D

Guess I'd better think about getting a couple of "cheap seats" tix now...... :o

Deeds xx

Were you able to use the discount code?

Just checking as I haven't booked mine yet! :smile:

Thanks,

Maxine

Guess I'd better think about getting a couple of "cheap seats" tix now...... :o

Deeds xx

Just checking as I haven't booked mine yet!:smile:

Thanks,

Maxine

No..we booked direct with the hotel but got quite a good deal by paying in advance...no breakfast though.....think it was £84 a night before tax ....that was for a slightly upgraded room to a King Deluxe btw...

Deeds xx

Edited by discodiva

Well that's us committed to Chevron 7.8...just booked 2 nights at the Radisson and paid for them in advance...luckily we live close enough to drive home on the Sunday night, even if we hang around for a while, so only have to pay out for Fri and Sat... :thumbup:

Guess I'd better think about getting a couple of "cheap seats" tix now...... :P

Deeds xx

Just checking as I haven't booked mine yet! :blush:

Thanks,

Maxine

Thanks for your reply. I'll go and have a look on the website, and find a deal! Will have to pay for brekkie though!

No..we booked direct with the hotel but got quite a good deal by paying in advance...no breakfast though.....think it was £84 a night before tax ....that was for a slightly upgraded room to a King Deluxe btw...

Deeds xx

Hello all,

So is there any room left with the promo code or not?

Plus when I try booking on the Radisson site for a triple room, it says "The number of guests requested exceeds the room occupancy available." Does anyone have an idea about what the hell it says that...?

Thanks!

Hello all,

So is there any room left with the promo code or not?

Plus when I try booking on the Radisson site for a triple room, it says "The number of guests requested exceeds the room occupancy available." Does anyone have an idea about what the hell it says that...?

Thanks!

It is quite poossible that all the 'promo' rooms have been allocated. I have with ME to see if they have any rooms in reserve that have not been released yet.

One thing to note, from the Chevron website

The only way to book a room for this event is to call the hotel on 0208 757 7903 and quote the room code 0223SHO.
The code shouldn't work if you book through the hotel website anyway.

Regarding the triple room, to me that message implies that there are no more available. I would call the hotel and check.

Hey Nickki!

I think many people already said it that there are no more rooms left with the promo code.

But as you can read it above you can still book a room individually, the only difference is, you won't have breakfast included in the price.

But I suggest you to call the hotel, as they will be able to update you 100% sure.

Good luck with the booking! ^^

What is the hotel like for disabled people? just saw all those stairs from their website picture.

Shirl

Apologies, I 've only just noticed your query.

I haven't stayed there as such but from my recent Hallowhedon visit I do recall there are lifts, and ramps. There were disabled attendees at Hallowhedon, beyond that I can't help with specific details, sorry. I can't find anything on the website so I would suggest giving them a call, 020 8759 6311, or sending an e-mail, resreh@radisson.com (that appears to be a reservation e-mail address but it is the only one listed).

I called up the hotel today and made a booking with the event code without any hassle, there was no mention of them running out of rooms for this event

Hmm, weird. Then maybe somebody cancelled the booking, or they freed more rooms for the event. :S

Well I think it's the best if everybody tries to call for themselves, as the info changes every day. :)

I called up the hotel today and made a booking with the event code without any hassle, there was no mention of them running out of rooms for this event

Guess it's just a matter of who you talk to? Before I made my call I read quite some stories from other cons about people having problems booking via the code. The woman I had on the phone was really nice and I was done within minutes.

I'm so proud of myself right now!! I'm not English and have troubles understanding and speaking it, yet I managed to book my room. YAY ME!! xD

Anyway, so they still take bookings with the code, the incredibly nice lady I had on the phone recognize the code as the one for Showmasters and took my booking. As other people here said the best is to call them :)