What did you buy?

I bought complete The Man From Uncle and Girl From Uncle DVDs from the 'Classic Cinema' stall. Doctor Who soundtrack CDs of Series 5 and 'A Christmas Carol'. Two canvas' - one of the Enterprise flying through and battlefield and the other of the TOS crew as a rock band(!), two packs of Runts (haven't had them in years!), two mugs from the mug stall (Man and Girl from Uncle). Also picked up a Bessie t-shirt from the DW: Experience on the Friday :wub:

I bought complete The Man From Uncle and Girl From Uncle DVDs from the 'Classic Cinema' stall. Doctor Who soundtrack CDs of Series 5 and 'A Christmas Carol'. Two canvas' - one of the Enterprise flying through and battlefield and the other of the TOS crew as a rock band(!), two packs of Runts (haven't had them in years!), two mugs from the mug stall (Man and Girl from Uncle). Also picked up a Bessie t-shirt from the DW: Experience on the Friday :YAHOO:

2 Dr Who novels, a William Shatner biog,and a Dr Who music CD, (and a Garak DS9 trading card for my ever expanding Andrew J Robinson collection!)Rob bought a lot of The Man from Uncle DVDS and Dr Who music cds.Could afford to buy as I only got David & Armins' photos & autos.

Apart from the autographs, I didn't get much. I bought two wristbands from Help For Heroes, and as a belated birthday present for my best friend (her birthday was Saturday), I bought a Star Trek TNG mug (cast photo). She's already put it on display! :blush:

Managed to find an Invincible Iron Man variant I didn't have so picked that up, one issue closer to the complete set! :blush: I spent a lot more than usual meeting guests this time (as the lineup was so awesome) so I didn't get much else

Couple 10x8's get signed by Miranda Raison and Monica Keena

The Di Rigg card from SM (prob 5quid too much)

Nicholas Courtney & Angela Bruce signed photo at the auction

Drawings from Lee Bradley & John McCrea. Still cannit decide which is best mind

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...e=1&theater

Edited by madmilburn

The Di Rigg card from SM (prob 5quid too much)

Do you mean the unsigned autograph card? I didn't get one, but I managed to get a complete set of the Dealer exclusive cards from a stall where the Dealers know me really well from this and many other events.

The one you could get from the organisers boot for 10quid, get signed then stamped by them prove where it came from

I would have liked to get one of those but I ran out of money. I still owe the dealers for the set I mentioned, I'm due to pay them at the Card Mart next weekend (they let me have them because they were worried they might sell them by accident between the two events!). I wonder if Showmasters will have any of the signed autograph cards for sale at future events?