What did you buy?

I didn't buy much, just 4 trading cards for Doctor Who actors to sign. They only cost 20 pence each (the cards, not the autographs!)

Edit: Just remembered that I also bought two full cast pictures from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Voyager, both of which I got signed.

Edited by nosfer2

I bought a Predator from Buydezignmodels to go with my Alien that I bought from them at Collectormania :blush:

Apart from autographs, then I got River Songs diary ;)

Nice, where did you find that? How much was it?

Was it the same one that does the bronze coloured metal books/diaries with designs on the front, or is it another dealer?

I bought a Predator from Buydezignmodels to go with my Alien that I bought from them at Collectormania :blush:

Apart from autographs, then I got River Songs diary ;)

Nice, where did you find that? How much was it?

Aye it was £35, they sold out I think before 11. But you could go ask the guy if your coming in tommorow if you can order one if he is truely out. His website was phoenixcopperart.com if you want to write him instead ^^

I am really loving mine, reserved the first page for Alex Kingston when I meet her next time ;)

There is a stall over the back right of the hall with hand made books. He had them for I think 35gbp

Aye that it was

Ah yes, I know the stall. But didn't see the stall until after 11 which explains why I didn't see the diary there. I'll look out for it at the next event.

I was looking for a action figure of The Silence, every dealer had sold out but then I spotted one £4 more expensive than I had budgeted for but I got it anyway. It was a gift for a family friend who is flying home on Monday morning so I had to get it.

Kirstin got a pokemon yellow for her gameboy, she has an older brother and sister so gets their hand-me-down toys. Retro.

aside from just 3 autos,didnt really buy much...but got an amelia pond exclusiive dr who exhibition figure,which i later got caitlin to sign.a superman logo t shirt with unusual colours,and some schlocky 60s/70s horror movies on dvd.

quite restrained for me......lol

Too much and not enough! I always wish I had more funds for these things, and I took quite a few cards yesterday.

What did I get... One of the River Song art strips, three new magnets for my fridge, a River badge (I had one before but lost it), pics with Arthur Darvill and Nina Toussaint-White and autos from Nina and Luciana Carro. Definitely getting myself a TARDIS diary later though, as that guy does do pre-orders for them. :)

My buys were completely random and impulsive this time. They consisted of a carded Lieutenant Ripley Aliens figure I found on a stall in a box, a Kylie 'Astrid Peth' doctor who figure. Several photos from Stateside stills and a Captain America shield which I'd had my eye on all weekend! :P Which caused much amusement/interest particularly with kids on the train journey home!

I purchased some photos and a fab scarab beetle necklace, my daughter...a HP time turner, a bee necklace, a rabbit ring, antique opera glasses, and some photos.

Also the lovely lady who runs Blue Destiny took some pics of my daughter and is going to draw her and send it to us.

i got my self a tru blood mug, some comics and im very happy with my leather flash walet. very sheldon cooper... my wife got some very strange charms. i took my mum there to have a photo with tennet and i kept losing her. she just ran off to look at stalls.. she can move fast for some one thats 4ft11, bless

I bought a few 8x10s (prefer the matt finish to the gloss, as finger prints don't show up), a Dr. Who Silent micro figure for £2, and a 10th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver for £14-99.

I also got the last 11th Doctor's Diary (the counterpart to the River Song Diary, with the metal Gallifreyan symbol on the front) on Saturday - apologies to the 11th Doctor who was going to buy one, but they'll be back :D

Heres my list its really long but its my first con so i thought i would splash out quite a bit:

Inside Convention

Kill Bill The Bride's replica sword

Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts

A big Kotobukiya Master Chief statue

Three badges

Freddy Krueger figure

Alien Vs Predator - Alien Warrior figure

Heath Ledger Joker Autograph

Lee Bradley drawing

Two doctor who film cells

Convention Autographs

John Hurt

David Tennant

Eve Myles

Caitlin Blackwood

Nina Touissant white

Arthur Darvrill

Tony Cecere

Evanna Lynch

Paul Mcgann

Outside the convention

Gears of War 2 Ticker figure

Big Daddy Bioshock 2 figure

The Joker with Scarface Arkham Asylum figure

Scarecrow Arkham Asylum figure

Vampire Jack figure

Ezio (master ssassian) figure

Angry Bird board game

A metal replica of a sonic screwdriver

Little big planet sackboy figure

This is England

Trainspotting

Ratcatcher

Wonderland

Kes

Doctor Who series 5 boxset

My name is earl complete boxset

Flesh the dino files signed

101 thiings to do to become a superhero ... or a evil genius (book)

Best item i got was at the Johnny English 2 premiere where i got Gillian Andersons autograph

Edited by dc14g10

Sorry didn't see this thread, could someone delete the one I started please if they haven't already. I bought a Kylie 'Astrid Peth' figure and then realised she didn't come with an apron like the one in the Voyage of the Damned Box Set, I bought several photos for signing, including two of David Tennant, one Doctor Who one and one of him and Kylie together from VOTD. In addition to that I bought a carded Aliens Ripley action figure which I found in a box on one of the stalls and my only other purchase was one of those Captain America shields, and oh what fun that was going on the train home! :D