COSPLAY

Draco Malfoy

My plan is to do the following:

Rory Williams - Vampires of Venice (Doctor Who) during the day, however I will change rather abruptly into a normal, The Big Bang Theory t-shirt for my photoshoot with John B. Then change back...

• Like 1

QUOTE(arwenandlegolas @ May 11 2012, 12:30 AM) 1727125[/snapback]

Im doing my first cosplay in ages. Im cosplay Ramona Flowers after much demand from my friends as apparently Im her doppelganger.

Have to find each other then, I'll be Scott one of the days at least biggrin.gif

Im only there on Sunday! But defo photo op!! Just got my bag yesterday! >.<

Awesome! I'll make sure I wear it on the sunday :)

Not gonna bother with a proper costume this time, we're going as vampire and werewolf, (think 'vampire's suck') - saving up all my authenticity points for London! Also quite glad of the chance to wear heels!

Really looking forward to seeing everyone's cosplays this year though, from the posts it looks like there'll be some awesome ones!

I need to commandeer someone to help me apply some elf Vulcan ear tips for the Saturday party, please :) :help:

Probably:

TPO/TBB River Fri pm

Mirrorverse Uhura Fri party

DOTM or Time of Angels (I found a British Army current pattern desert camo shirt in a vintage shop, last week - need to make a AO patch and the trousers are on order) River Sat day

TOS/new film femme Spock Sat party

femme Ten Sunday

:gorgeous::D;)

hi everyone

As some of you know I will be dressed as wonder woman. My wife over christmas made the costume for me. My son designed it( suffers from muscular dystrophy) And I have raised a lot of donations at various events. My son and I both love comics and science fiction and hope to enjoy the day. I hope to take lots of pictures especially of those in cosplay,hopefully with my son when he comes up later that day.

I hope to meet all of you and maybe have made a friend or two

see you saturday

hi everyone

As some of you know I will be dressed as wonder woman. My wife over christmas made the costume for me. My son designed it( suffers from muscular dystrophy) And I have raised a lot of donations at various events. My son and I both love comics and science fiction and hope to enjoy the day. I hope to take lots of pictures especially of those in cosplay,hopefully with my son when he comes up later that day.

I hope to meet all of you and maybe have made a friend or two

see you saturday

I've seen you a few times at cons but sadly not had the pleasure of talking to you yet. I will there on Saturday as Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games so I will be sure to come over and saw howdy and hopefully be able to make a donation.

• Like 1

I would like that. Hopefully my son will meet you... He is coming up around 2pm to enjoy the show I will be there from 9 am. One of my outside sponcers will pay 60 pounds if i drive up and back in costume.

See you there

phil

Thats awesome well I will definitely be looking out for you. I'm helping out with Star Warriors over the course of the weekend but if I spot you I'll come say howdy

In the end I decided against cosplaying Romana II but I've got a dress made out of Doctor Who fabric, which is different! So I'm going to be wearing that on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing the reaction to it.

Right so my plans are pretty certain now and so...

Friday: Starfleet uniform, then might change into a Scott Pilgrim costume (plumtree or Lucas Lee fight shirt)

Saturday: 11th Doctor (blue bow tie and stetson) and 11th Doctor (Shop Worker)

Sunday: Scott Pilgrim (Gideon Fight) to see arwenandlegolas in her Ramona costume :) Not got any Pilgrim shots with other characters yet so will be awesome.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88