COSPLAY

Draco Malfoy

I'm hoping I can definitely go (I should be!) so I will be going as River Song (Day Of The Moon). I'm also wearing this costume to LFCC 2012. :YAHOO:

LFCC 2011 was my first ever convention but I loved it! I felt kind of left out that I wasn't dressed up. I saw everyone else with costumes an I adored them! However, this year I have a costume! :D

Maybe Katniss Everdeen or Peeta Mallark depending which I get finished in time.

Do Katniss: I'll be Peeta in the morning for the Hunger Games guests (as he is in the Games minus the coat if all goes well...)

In the afternoon/after I've met the Hunger Games cast: the Raggedy Doctor.

Oh I like this idea. Yeah I'm swaying for Katniss at the moment seems as the Hunger Games convention has been cancelled. What day are you going??

Do Katniss: I'll be Peeta in the morning for the Hunger Games guests (as he is in the Games minus the coat if all goes well...)

Oh I like this idea. Yeah I'm swaying for Katniss at the moment seems as the Hunger Games convention has been cancelled. What day are you going??

Saturday but I'll only be as Peeta for the morning (as I am part of the Doctor Who cosplay thingy)

Saturday but I'll only be as Peeta for the morning (as I am part of the Doctor Who cosplay thingy)

Nah thats cool I'm there all weekend. I'll just make sure I wear Katniss on Saturday. Currently waiting for my jacket pattern to arrive so I can make it. I have the fabrics already.

Is anyone going to be doing a Primeval cosplay? I'm working on Emily at the moment for this and LFCC, and don't want to be on my own!

I'm going as Connor Temple, yeah. It got really good responce at the Entertainment Media Show, plus i'm getting a photo with Andrew and Hannah. (Provided i don't pass out at the excitement of meeting two people i've got a huge crush on...)

I could do with any help possible from you experienced Cosplayers.

I plan to go as Jadzia Dax in Klingon Wedding Day costume. I'm watching a dress on ebay that I could see if my aunt or someone else could adapt. I'm just wondering if any of you have seen appropriate accessories...like Jadzia's headpiece or necklace etc.

I'm not too too worried that it be perfect as any Trekkers will recognise who I'm meant to be due to the Trill markings I plan to do with Henna Penna. lol. I was going to try and do markings for Collectormania 16 but because it was in a tube I was too scared to attempt it.

Any advice from anyone greatly received. I'm also trying to get a cheap Trek Uniform, Jadzia's or any female or (even male due to my size). If anyone has a size 24/26 (3x) for sale please let me know. xxx

tumblr_lf01y9lEOC1qzjlke.jpg

tumblr_lf01ymrrh41qzjlke.jpg

Edited by starjadzia

I could do with any help possible from you experienced Cosplayers.

I plan to go as Jadzia Dax in Klingon Wedding Day costume. I'm watching a dress on ebay that I could see if my aunt or someone else could adapt. I'm just wondering if any of you have seen appropriate accessories...like Jadzia's headpiece or necklace etc.

I'm not too too worried that it be perfect as any Trekkers will recognise who I'm meant to be due to the Trill markings I plan to do with Henna Penna. lol. I was going to try and do markings for Collectormania 16 but because it was in a tube I was too scared to attempt it.

Any advice from anyone greatly received. I'm also trying to get a cheap Trek Uniform, Jadzia's or any female or (even male due to my size). If anyone has a size 24/26 (3x) for sale please let me know. xxx

There's always fake Trek uniforms on ebay. Look on Etsy for the accessories. If you can't get anything you like, a simple medieval crown (think Merlin era) from a fancy dress shop looks like it would give the general impression :)

Edited by laurab1

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(JennJenn @ Apr 15 2012, 12:23 AM) 1721280[/snapback]

Is anyone going to be doing a Primeval cosplay? I'm working on Emily at the moment for this and LFCC, and don't want to be on my own!

I'm going as Connor Temple, yeah. It got really good responce at the Entertainment Media Show, plus i'm getting a photo with Andrew and Hannah. (Provided i don't pass out at the excitement of meeting two people i've got a huge crush on...)

I think I remember seeing you at EMS! Will have to track you down for a photo :)

QUOTE(arwenandlegolas @ May 11 2012, 12:30 AM) 1727125[/snapback]

Im doing my first cosplay in ages. Im cosplay Ramona Flowers after much demand from my friends as apparently Im her doppelganger.

Have to find each other then, I'll be Scott one of the days at least biggrin.gif

Im only there on Sunday! But defo photo op!! Just got my bag yesterday! >.<