COSPLAY

Draco Malfoy

I know this event is still ages away BUT no doubt some will already be planning or working on their cosplay so let's hear it / see it. Looking forward to this :-) I am not decided yet but it will most certainly be not Draco on both days, but most likely still Harry Potter related as I can't sew, can't do props and therefore can't get the willy wonka costume LOL.... but there's still a few months to go yet so we shall see :0)

I know this event is still ages away BUT no doubt some will already be planning or working on their cosplay so let's hear it / see it. Looking forward to this :-) I am not decided yet but it will most certainly be not Draco on both days, but most likely still Harry Potter related as I can't sew, can't do props and therefore can't get the willy wonka costume LOL.... but there's still a few months to go yet so we shall see :0)

Well because its AGES away. i do have a few ideas I could go as all Doctor Who Related though.

Seeing as it will probs be my first proper event of next year (night just do a day-trip to Bluewater, so no major cosplay plans for that):

Want to get 'Captain Williams' done for this. Wasnt going to do it at all, but I found all the stuff and it isnt that much money, so I think I will. Be my first military cosplay too.

The rest will depend on guests as always.

Probably doing Ginny Weasley both days. May try to do Quidditch outfit also trying to look on getting a Weasley Jumper from somewhere.

May also do Hermione or even Tonks.

GRANGER??? I will so hex you! Tonks would be cool... I may consider the one we talked about the other day then... we will so sort it all out and start planning soon :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

have been thinking about starting a new cosplay / costuming group up for the events (with a view to it eventually may being like the current costume groups there are at the show) but would there be any interest in such a thing (as its just a idea at the moment so just putting it out here to see the response ;) )

hope it is not against the rules posting this! :) (if so feel free to delete )

Edited by Mystic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

now I have had many thoughts about cosplay this year, and I might do something different

One day I may go as I normally am, and then cosplay the other day/s, OR I'll cosplay on all days, now outfit wise I can do the following:

The 11th Doctor - Let's Kill Hitler (Green Coat)

The 11th Doctor - The Big Bang (fez)

The 11th Doctor - The Wedding of River Song

but then I also thought of others and came up with:

The 11th Doctor - Wedding outfit from the Big Bang

The 11th Doctor - Let's Kill Hitler fancy outfit

or, something completely different.....

The Phantom - The Phantom of the Opera (I have the mask, the shoes, the trousers, the shirt, the white bowtie and the waistcoat, all I need is the tailcoat and I'm good to go)

I thought that I could try being Phantom for half of one of the days then change to the 11th Doctor in between times, OR go as the Phantom for a whole day, then the Doctor the net day. Now I know this seems weird, but I want to show off my Phantom outfit xD

Is this a good idea or a bad idea? I'm undecided....

• 2 weeks later...